sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2016

Love is beautiful fear

"YOU'VE CHANGED ME FOREVER. AND I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU"
-The Elite ~ Kiera Cass

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n
I wanted to make the entry yesterday, but I forgot it haha but finally here I am!

I know I still have to make the next entries u__u 'cause as the crazy lady I am, I read more than 5 books in less than 7 days T__T

OHMYGODS! big news Miraculers!
on september the 1st was the first anniversary of Miraculous Ladybug and we got an incredible present: Season 2 release date!! f_cking finally! it was about time *-*


may 2017! ohh I srly can't wait!
plus, some time ago on twitter they said the Christmas special is going to be for this year! WHAT? srly? I hope it's true *-*

anyway, I don't have so much to say..  so I guess this entry will be pretty short :P
okay, let's start then!



The Elite by Kiera Cass
this is the second book of The Selection series, which, was supposed to be a trilogy at first, but oh, the author decided to give us more books and I honestly don't know how's that going to be..

whatever, I read this one right after I finished The Selection and I have to say it was a roller coaster; most of the time I was quite desperate and angry haha 'cause I found America's attitude, somehow, dumb and childish.. I just hope she finally realises, in the next book, her true feelings

BUT I have to say that even if sometimes America is quite annoying, she is awesome and, since the begining, I'm sure she has what it takes to be a princess, to be part of royality, and I'm sure everyone in the country will fall in love with her: she's kind, intelligent, brave and her heart is made of gold.. she's the #1

about the other characters, well, I was glad to see Mer's family once again, plus, her relationship with prince Maxon is everytime more and more sweet *-* I just can't help it but fall in love with him, srly!

in this book you start to realise that things are not what they look like, some characters show their real faces and you understand more and more why some things happen; and why some other characters act the way they do

it was really easy to read, for me it was one of those books that I wasn't able to put down; the plot is the same (the love story..) but also you're able to discover more of the sub-plots, like the rebellion; also you start to comprehend certain things that, I hope, will be crutial in the next book..

even if there were parts where I was dying 'cause I was sad and/or angry, I liked the book a lot, but, if I have to be honest, I liked more the previous one..

btw if you want to check out my extended review for this book (in spanish), click here n__n

okay, enough about books.. for now :P let's talk about something different and look at these beauties *-*


Brown Rain Boots
lately it has been raining a lot (well, not so much haha), so it's almost a rule to have, at least, a decent pair of rain boots :P

even if I don't like brown, these are quite nice.. I mean, I'm not in love with them, but they were the best ones in the store at that moment haha so I picked them up


I'm not sure if you can see it, but the soft brown part is not made of  "plastic", is a different material which feels really soft.. and, now that I think about it, maybe it's not a good idea to put that kind of "fabric" on rain boots haha who knows? maybe they'll get f_cked up with water ¬¬


anyway that was all for now! hope you liked the entry, and I'm so sorry if it's too short.. is just that I don't have something else to say.. and of course, I'm not gonna put my review for all the books I've already read in these past few days..

talking about those books.. I still have to talk about two u__u and I don't want to put them in the same entry, so I guess I'm gonna do a new entry really soon.. maybe in two or three days, sorry!

well, thanks for reading/passing by!
have a great saturday!

bye bye!