sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

finally! it's here!

Hi cutiepies!
I wanted to make the entry earlier but I was very very busy.. today was my nephew's "party" so we were running all day long T__T

anyway, welcome to a new entry! I hope you're doing great, right now I have a horrible headache x__x so I'm not in my best mood.. I also have been quite busy these days, I just started something on tumblr. just for halloween season, it's gonna take some of my time but I want to do it (second year in a row!) check it out here

well, october is finally here! I feel utterly excited about it! and, as every year, I'm gonna start making my halloween themed entries :P obviously this is the first one! so let's start with this


past week I went shopping with my mom and in some stores there's plenty of halloween stuff! so she bought me the first article for my collection..


Glow in the Dark halloween deco
I fell in love with this set! it looks really cool and it was cheap; and yes, it really glows haha it's in my room (still on the package) and every night I saw how the little figures glow *-* I gave away to my nephew the two spiders x__x and a bat ('cause he loves Batman) :P

otherwise two days ago the muffin store had a promotion: the customers had to write and record a literary calaverita (something "essential" to the Day of the Dead tradition) then, if it was good, they'll give you two muffins for free..


I love to write calaveras! so I had to do it.. and this was my prize :P two super delicious muffins! one was raspberry flavoured (left) and the other one was goat milk candy flavoured (right)!

talking about muffins, as I said at the begining of the entry, today was my nephew birthday party, so my sis bought mini muffins instead of a cake ('cause her son doesn't like cake so much), I have to say I gave her the idea haha


this was cherry flavoured and they all looked super cute!

I also painted my nails, maybe not with a "party" touch, I just wanted to try the stamping plate my sis bought for me (I guess I'll show it next month) :P


this is how they looked like! I used deep blue as a base, then I used some glittery polish in one nail and in the other nails I stamped some white stars..

I think they ended up looking really good; even if I spent like two hours stamping the stars haha it was my first time and I didn't know how to do it x__x I got frustrated multiple times and I even thought about giving up.. but gladly I catched up after like a thousand times haha

I used deep blue 'cause I thought it was going to be a great color for october and I was totally right..


well, that was all for today, I'm sorry that it took me so much time to come to edit this, is just that I'm usually busy or feeling sick haha I'll do my best to edit eveything that need it, okay?
I hope you liked or at least enjoyed my first halloween entry :P
thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *