miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

time for spookiness

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I've been feeling a little bit lazy these days and I haven't edited the entries yet.. but I'll do it soon, I swear :P

finally october is here *-* and, you know what it means? besides autumn and halloween (yay!), it's time for tv series' new seasons! yes, YES!

well, past month Scream Queens finally arrived, BUT the good tv series start in the current month: Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural aaaaand... American Horror Story! I srly love october :P sadly I'll have to wait until tomorrow for AHS Hotel and also for Supernatural >__<

to make my day even better, earlier I saw the new season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is coming next month! ohmygods I just can't.. I'm having a fangirl attack haha also the new season of The Walking Dead finally arrives this sunday! this is too much..

at first I thought about writing about the first episode of the new season of Sleepy Hollow I watched yesterday, but then I remembered I usually talk about the last episode of the seasons so I guess this time it's a no :P sorry Ichabod!

anyway, I'm slowly starting to get new halloween stuff *-* also I got something super amazing earlier today!! wanna see it? well, let's start with the entry then..


okay, it's not halloween related but I have to post it, ready? here is it!


Jurassic World Blanket
ohmygods I'm in love! it's a blanket but it's quite big so it perfectly covers my bed.. it's super warm and soft, perfect for cold days! also it's the first "official" thing I get from Jurassic Park/Jurassic World (thanks you so much mommy)! so I'm excited as you can see :P

otherwise as I said I'm starting to get new halloween stuff, luckily my mom likes (a little bit) to buy all of that for me..


Halloween tablecloth
my mom decided to pick up this beauty.. it was really cheap 'cause it's made of plastic, that means it's thin and that maybe it won't survive to be used next year.. but it's okay, it looks really cool! plus I like how we got the skull printed one so we can also leave it for Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) deco


this is the "tag" it has, I think it's really cute so obviously I couldn't resist to take a picture of it :P

we also went to the supermarket and there I saw something that stole my heart, gladly, again, my mom said yes when I asked her to get it..


Vampire liquid soap bottle
isn't it super cute? I saw it and I knew I had to have it *-* the smell it's not my favourite (coconut) but it's okay, I mean, it could be worse, right?


well, I guess that's all for now, and sorry for taking too much time to edit this..
hope you'll have a wonderful night (or day, whatever)!
as always thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *