martes, 8 de septiembre de 2015

you could say it's... supernatural

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great day! I'm very tired right now u___u I've been having a hard time these past few days.. but I'm here for a new entry! so soon? you may ask, well, yes! why? ohh I have a lot to say :P (uhm.. not really, sorry!)

actually I don't have so much to say for the "intro" of the entry.. so we better start with this..
(NOTE: btw I don't have the pictures ready haha but I'm gonna do my best!)


first I want to talk about... SUPERNATURAL! haha finally the 10th season came to my country some months ago (like two or three); I started watching it when it came out in october but I started missing some episodes so when Warner Channel (la) announced they were going to show it on monday's night I almost died..

yesterday, finally, it was the season finale! ohgods I can't believe how good it was.. like, Supernatural has become one of my favourite TV series.. but, what do I think about the last episode? spoilers ahead!


Supernatural 10x23 Brother's Keeper
the whole season has been like a heart attack but gladly I survived (or almost..), I don't like that Charlie's dead, but, as I read once on tumblr. we tend to forget this is a story of two brothers: the Winchesters, the other characters are just to fill the story, nothing else..

I cried when I thought Dean was even considering to kill Sam! like "what the fuck Dean? this is NOT you" gladly he didn't do it.. I even thought Sam was going to be smarter and ask Death about the mark (as Dean did) and after knowing the mark can be shared, he was going to ask to share it with Dean.. but NOOO! he never asked! why Sam?
it was a super emotional moment.. ohshit so gorgeous!

and that end.. ohmygods it was so amazing! I'm dying to know what's going to happen with Crowley (please Cas, don't kill him!) and what the hell is going to happen now that the Darkness was released (well, thank you Sam..)
so, was it good? of course! the whole season (actually, the whole series) was incredible!

otherwise, today I went for my tickets of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials!

I was surprised to find out that it's gonna be a midnight showing (again: why the fuck there wasn't one for Jurassic World?); sadly there are not more people in the showing haha again, only me &co. well, I hope it won't be a disaster :P


for now that's all.. I'm tired and don't have the images for this, so I guess I'll be back tomorrow to edit everything, okay? thanks!

Cya'