sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2015

not again

"TAKE A GOOD BOOK TO BED WITH YOU—BOOKS DO NOT SNORE"
-Thea Dorn

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I've been a little bit busy and my toothache came back.. actually I think there's something wrong 'cause almost everyday I'm in pain T___T it's horrible, really.. at morning I'm fine but at noon ohmygods it starts to hurt a lot, it feels really really bad, I just want to take my head off..

everything hurts, my mouth, my head and even my neck.. luckily on tuesday I'm going to the dentist.. but, honestly, I'm afraid about going, I'm really scared x__x
I am afraid that she says something like "we have to take it out", if that happens, probably I'm going to terrified, surely I'll die, the worst thing is that I'm not kidding u__u

I just hope that there's nothing really wrong.. pray for me haha T__T I don't even know what I'm saying.. I know I have, I NEED, to go  'cause the pain is unbearable and it's hurting every fucking day.. but one part of me is very very afraid about going..

okay, I know I said too much this time is just that I feel bad and I need to let it out..

so let's start with this now!


recently I got some stuff I want to show you, and I almost forgot to do it haha :P


Lacy white shirt
I fell in love with this beauty *-* it looks so pretty and delicate! plus it was cheap.. I can't wait to finally wear it!


BB cream by Fundation Cosmetics
okay, I bought this one 'cause the package looks kinda cute and cool! and it was also quite cheap..
I don't usually wear make-up but meh, it's always useful to have some BB cream, right?


EOS (Visibly Soft Lip Balm) in Blackberry Nectar
ha! I really love EOS lip balms, so when I saw this, I knew I had to get it *-* plus it's blackberry flavoured and also it's purple!


well, I  guess that'll be all for now.. as I said I'm not feeling 100% fine, so I don't have idea what else to say.. sorry for the short entry!
anyway, thanks a lot for reading/passing by!

Cya' *