miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

orchid love

"IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS
AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLABY
I LIE INSIDE MYSELF FOR HOURS
AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKY FLY OVER ME"
-Imaginary ~ Evanescence

Hi cutiepies!
well, I was going to make the entry earlier but I started to feel bad: I had an awful headache and a toothache that don't want to go away ¬¬ and I'm starting to feel a little bit angry about it haha

anyway, I hope you're doing fine, I am really sorry that it took me so much time to come to edit the entry, right now I don't remember so well what I was supposed to say here haha but meh let's see how it ends..

I have something super I want to show you today :P so we better start with this


what I want to show you is to die for.. here is it!


Vans in Deep Orchid
I am so in love with them! haha finally my second pair of Vans! they are gorgeous, aren't they?
as you know I wanted a black ones BUT finally when my dad said "yes" to my request they didn't have them in my number T__T also I thought about getting a black Converse pair BUT again, there weren't any pair in my number haha so I had to pick another colour..


then I saw these *-* and knew I had to have them; the colour is really bright (as the pink ones) but it's stunning and very pretty; plus I liked a lot how the laces have the same colour!


they seem to be heavier than the others I own which is absolutely true! but they're also comfy, and that's what really matters to me.. but whatever I'm in love with them!


I only hope next time I'll be able to get a black pair u__u if not, then I'll have to look for a different brand, uh?

otherwise, today Scream Queens' finally premiered in my country! I have a lot to say about it BUT I'm not gonna talk about it until the season ends.. I only have one question: will it have more than one season? uhm.. I guess I'll do my research later :P


uhm.. I don't really know if I have something else to say, so I'm gonna finish the entry now :P
I hope you liked it and loved my new vans as much as I do :3
thanks for reading/passing by

Cya' *