jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

♨ She's killing for fun ×♡

"YOU JUST WENT AND MADE A NEW DINOSAUR?
PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA."
-Jurassic World (2015)


Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
I hope you're doing great ∩__∩ I'm feeling.. beyond amazing❢ why? well, today finally Jurassic World was released on theaters *-* and yes, as you can guess this is gonna be a JW themed entry❢

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que se encuentren genial ∩__∩ yo estoy.. mucha más que increíble❢ ¿por qué? bueno, hoy al fin Jurassic World (Mundo Jurásico) está en cines *-* y si, como podrán adivinar ésta será una entrada con tema JW❢

well, I'm a big big fan of the Jurassic Park franchise *-* and when I knew there were gonna be a new movie I totally freaked out..

bueno, soy una gran fan de la franquicia de Jurassic Park *-* y cuando supe que habría una nueva película enloquecí totalmente..

finally the day arrived❢ and today I went to watch it.. so, here's what happened and obviously, my review of it :P

por fin el día llegó❢ y hoy fui a verla.. así que, aquí esta lo que pasó y obviamente, mi opinión :P

so let's start with this super amazing entry❢ ∩__∩

así que comencemos con esta maravillosa entrada❢ ∩__∩


first of all I took a picture when I arrived..

cuando llegué tomé una foto..


they only had this poster that said "soon" ¬¬ but I love tha fact that they put Chris Pratt (Owen) and the velociraptors in it❢
btw sorry for the crappy picture, is just that it had crystal so everything reflected..

sólo tenían éste poster que decía "próximamente" ¬¬ pero amo el hecho de que Chris Pratt (Owen) y los raptors esten en él❢
por cierto, disculpen la foto tan mala, es que tenía cristal así que todo se reflejaba..

as I told you I already had my tickets, so we got there and there were not so much people, maybe 'cause it was early (almost mid day)..
we were ready to watch the movie and the hour came.. 11 o'clock and nothing.. 11:15 and still nothing❢ suddenly a worker came to the room and told us they were having problems with the projector u﹏u and that they were going to move us to the 3D showing❢

como les había dicho, ya tenía mis boletos desde antes, así que llegamos y aún no había gente, quizás se debió a lo temprano que era (casi mediodía)..
la hora llegó y ya estábamos listos para ver la película.. las 11 en punto y nada.. 11:15 y aún nada❢ de repente uno de los trabajadores del cine entró a la sala y nos dijo que tenían problemas con el proyector u﹏u y que por tal motivo nos iban a pasar a la función 3D❢

so yeah, I paid for 2D tickets and then I got 3D instead❢ haha for second time that happens❢ if you remember the same happened with Insurgent :P

así que si, pagué por boletos 2D y al final me dieron 3D❢ haha es la segunda vez que me pasa❢ si lo recuerdan lo mismo pasó con Insurgente :P

well, what do I think about the movie? are you ready to know? okay then..
I FUCKING LOVED IT❢ 

bueno, ¿qué pienso de la película? ¿están listos para saber? okay, entonces..
LA SUPERMEGA AMÉ❢ 

to watch it on 3D was AMAZING❢ all the effects are super incredible.. and the plot story is great.. I get pissed off easily when people complain about the "reality" on it.. for fucks sake it's a movie, a dinosaurs one, of course it's not real❢

verla en 3D fue fenomenal❢ todos los efectos fueron increíbles.. y la historia es bastante buena.. usualmente me molesta cuando la gente se queja acerca de cuan "real" es.. por favor es una película, una de dinosaurios, por supuesto que no es real❢

okay, sorry about that.. is just that I'm a big fan and I just loved this new movie.. plus Chris Pratt looks perfect❢ and Bryce Dallas-Howard is such a nice actress and her character was breathtaking..

okay, perdón por eso.. es sólo que soy fan y amo la nueva película.. además Chris Pratt luce perfecto❢ y Bryce Dallas-Howard es una buena actriz y su personaje me quitó el aliento..

as always here are some spoilers.. stop reading if you don't want to know❢

como siempre aquí hay algunos spoilers.. paren de leer si no quieren saber❢

I loved the final fight between the Indominus, Blue (the velociraptor) and the T-rex featuring the Mosasaurus *-* it was amazing❢ when I saw the t-rex I was like "oh man, she's gonna lose again, right? please, don't kill her, I love her" haha sorry but it's true.. I mean, how could you kill the t-rex from the first movie? woah, you can't

amé la pelea del final entre la Indominus, Blue (la raptor) y la T-Rex con ayuda del Mosasaurus *-* fue increíble❢ cuando vi a la T-Rex pensé "oh no, va a perder otra vez, ¿cierto? por favor, no la maten, la amo" haha disculpen pero es la verdad.. osea, ¿cómo podrían matar a la T-Rex de la primera película? woah no pueden, simplemente no

I cried when I heard the Jurassic Park theme.. it was too precious to hear it once again on teathers.. I also got sad with the dead Apatosaurus scene.. it was too much for me T__T and when the Indominus kills de Ankylosaurus.. ohshit I also felt bad.. and yeah I cried when the velociraptors were killed too..

lloré cuando escuché el tema de Jurassic Park.. fue tan lindo escucharlo otra vez en el cine.. también me puse trsite con la escena de los Apatosaurios muertos.. fue demasiado para mí T__T y cuando la Indominus mata al Ankylosaurio.. ohshit también me sentí mal.. y sí, lloré cuando mataron a los raptors..

also seeing all those kids riding the baby dinos.. like I felt it was bad.. I don't know why, but I thought it was wrong..

también ver a los niños montando a los dinosaurios bebés.. como que sentí que estaba mal.. no sé porqué, pero estaba mal..

all the movie I was like "how the fuck does Claire run in high heels? really? she's a super hero or something" and, let's be honest, it was super cool haha also, she was the hero at the end of the movie :P

durante gran parte de la película estuve "¿cómo puede Claire correr en tacones? es como una super heroína o algo así" y, seamos honestos, fue super haha igual al final ella fue la que le salvó el trasero a todos :P

I also loved the fact that they quote the past movies❢ and how they put some things from JP into it.. it was awesome and it made me teary too..

también amé el hecho de que citaran las películas anteriores❢ y como pusieron algunas cosas de JP.. fue asombroso y me puso un poco llorosa..

**end of spoilers**

**fin de los spoilers**

do I recomend the movie? of fucking course❢ it's amazing and it clearly gives life once again to the franchise.. you have to watch it, srly, it has almost of everything I guess you're not gonna regret it❢

¿recomiendo la película? por supuesto que sí❢ es genial y de verdad le da vida a la franquicia nuevamente.. deben verla, en serio, tiene casi de todo y creo que no se arrepentirán❢

okay.. I've been reading a lot of things about JW.. and, well, I get mad about those things, why? well, I'm starting to think that I'm the only one who got the movie, you know, like I was actually the only one who really watched it.. there are so much questions and I think most of them have the fucking answer right there..

okay.. he estado leyendo algunas cosas de JW.. y, bueno, creo que me enoja un poco lo que dicen, ¿por qué? bueno, estoy empezando a pensar que soy la única que la entendió, como si fuese la única que realmente la vio.. hay muchas preguntas y creo que la mayoría tienen la maldita respuesta ahí..

BUT I'm not gonna talk about it right now 'cause it's too much.. I'm gonna do another entry talking about the freaking questions most people have.. okay? so wait for it❢

PERO no hablaré de eso por ahora ya que es demasiado.. haré una entrada para hablar de las preguntas que la mayoría de la gente tiene.. ¿esta bien? así que esperenla❢

I also was dying to see if the theater would release some special glasses for the movie.. and yeah they did❢ so I obviously had to get one of those beauties❢ and oh surprise.. they had two different designs..

también moría por saber si el cine sacaría alguna especie de vasos por la película.. y si❢ así que obviamente tenía que comprar una de esas bellezas❢ y oh sorpresa.. tenían dos diseños diferentes..


ha❢ they sold them to me without soda so they were cheaper and yes, I got them both❢

ha❢ me los vendieron si bebida así que fueron más baratos y si, compré los dos❢


I have to say I fell in love with them.. the blue one has the Tyrannosaurus Rex (and to be honest is my favourite) and the red one has the Indominus Rex (I was going to get only this in case they were expensive)..

debo decir que me enamoré de ellos.. el azul tiene a la Tiranosaurio Rex (siendo honesta es mi favorito) y el rojo tiene a la Indominus Rex (iba a comprar sólo éste en caso de que fuesen caros)..

otherwise, I was busy but I had some time to paint my nails for this special event..

por otro lado, estuve un poco ocupada pero tuve tiempo para pintar mis uñas para esta ocasión especial..


yes❢ I tried to make my nails had a "dino" touch haha so I used mostly black, red and white for it..
I painted three nails on black, then on the thumb I added a coat of red glitter and then I used some white to make tiny dino footrpints..
on the other two nails I used red glitter again and used white to make some teeth and added a little bit of red in one of them..
and finally on the last two nails I decided to make a bloody effect..

si❢ traté de que tuvieran un toque "dino" haha así que usé negro, rojo y blanco..
pinté tres uñas de negro, en el pulgar agregué glitter rojo y después usé blanco para hacer unas huellas de dinosaurio..
en las otras dos uñas usé glitter rojo otra vez y usé blanco para hacer unos dientes y agregué un poco de rojo en una de ellas..
y finalmente en las dos últimas uñas decidí hacer un efecto sangriento..

I decided to use those colours 'cause in the trailer it looked like the movie was bloodier than the previous ones, so that's why I gave them the "bloody" look..
and I really love the result❢ they look simple but amazingly cute❢

decidí usar esos colores porque en el trailer parecía que la película sería un poco más sangrienta que las anteriores, así que por eso les di ese look..
y me encantó el resultado❢ se ven simples pero super lindas❢


well, I guess that's all for now.. I'm sorry for my fangirl attack haha is just that I love Jurassic Park (as you can see thanks to this entry and the previous one) 
btw sorry that it took me so much time to edit the entry u﹏u
so, thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩

bueno, creo que eso es todo por ahora.. lo siento por mi ataque de fangirl haha es sólo que amo JP (como ya lo pudieron ver gracias a ésta y la pasada entrada) ❤
por cierto, disculpen que me tomó mucho tiempo venir a editar la entrada u﹏u
así que gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *