viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

❆ . . it's exactly what I thought <◆>

"THE URGE TO SCREAM WAS THE MOST PREVALENT THING IN HER MIND.
THAT OR SIMPLY TO MURDER HIM."
-Who's Riding Red? ~ Liliana Hart

Hi cutipies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
hope you're doing great ∩__∩ these days have been okay, I can't complain: I've been a little bit busy playing and reading (yay❢), that's why  I almost forgot to make the entry :P

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que se encuentren genial ∩__∩ estoy días han estado bien, no me quejo: he estado algo ocupada jugando y leyendo (yay❢), es por eso que casi olvido hacer la entrada :P

but enough of that.. I don't have so much to say just that I promise to edit the entries which need to be edited, I swear❢

suficiente de eso.. so tengo mucho que decir sólo que prometo editar las entradas que lo necesitan, lo juro❢

okay, we better start with this ∩__∩

okay, mejor comenzamos con esto ∩__∩


as I said up there, I've been reading, actually it was a short story (well, a short book), so I didn't spend so much time on it..

como dije allá arriba, he estado leyendo, de hecho fue una historia corta (o bueno, libro corto), así que no tardé mucho tiempo leyéndolo...


Who's riding red? by Liliana Hart
as you can see, this is an "erotic fairy tale" haha I'm not sure why I read it.. is just that when I was reading "The Sleeping Beauty" trilogy by A.N. Roquelaure (aka Anne Rice) I saw this book and I was curious about it.. maybe that's why I decided to give it a chance..

como pueden ver, éste es un "cuento de hadas erótico" haha no estoy segura de por que lo leí.. es sólo que cuando estaba leyendo la trilogía de "La Bella Durmiente" de A.N. Roquelaure (mejor conocida como Anne Rice) vi éste libro y tuve curiosidad.. quizás por eso le di una oportunidad, para no quedarme con las ganas :P

as you know this is not my style (I don't like erotic stuff, only fics haha), so I didn't like it.. it was too weird for me, but I finished it anyway :P plus it was the second book I read in english❢ the second of so many I hope ∩__∩'

como ya saben éste no es mi tipo de lectura (no me gustan las cosas eróticas, sólo fics haha), así que no me gustó.. está muy loco para mí, pero igual lo terminé :P además fue el segundo libro que leí en inglés❢ el segundo de muchos espero ∩__∩'

there's not much to say about it 'cause it's just that: an erotic fairy tale, so you can guess what is it about.. it has a lot of sex and that stuff..

no hay mucho que decir respecto al libro ya que es sólo eso: un cuanto erótico, así que se pueden imaginar de qué va.. tiene mucho sexo y ese tipo de cosas..

otherwise I rented some movies❢ but not all at once, I just forgot to write about them before, sorry❢

por otro lado renté algunas películas❢ pero no todas en un sólo día haha simplemente olvidé escribir acerca de ellas, disculpen❢

Ouija: uhm.. I wanted to watch it when it came out but, as always, I waited till it came out on DVD.. I love horror movies, so obviously I had to watch it.. what can I say about it? it was not that scary, it was even a little bit boring.. and yeah, it even was a little bit predictable :|
uhm.. quería ver ésta desde que salió pero, como siempre, esperé hasta que la pudiera ver en casa.. amo las películas de terror, así que obviamente tenía que verla.. ¿qué tengo que decir de ella? no fue terrorífica, de hecho fue un poco aburrida.. y sí, también un poco predecible :|

The Possession of Michael King: I watched the trailer like two times and it looked nice so I rented it; it was boring from start to finish.. I can't even talk about it, it was bad..
vi el trailer como dos veces y se veía, en lo general, prometedora así que la renté; fue aburrida de principio a fin.. de hecho ni puedo hablar de ella, es malísima..

Interstellar: my mom wanted to watch it, that's why we rented it.. I usually don't like space movies and this was not the exception; it was like Prometheus: BORING and it felt endless :|
mi mamá quería verla es por eso que la rentamos.. usualmente no me gustan las películas llevadas a cabo en el espacio y ésta no fue la excepción; fue como ver Prometeo otra vez: ABURRIDA e interminable :|

Jupiter Ascending: uhm.. again, my mom wanted to watch it so I watched it with her.. it was also a little bit boring and I'm sure as hell I won't watch it again
uhm.. otra vez, mi mamá quería verla así que la vi con ella.. también fue un poco aburrida y estoy bastante segura de que no la veré otra vez

Seventh Son: I din't watch this full 'cause I was doing another things, but the parts I watched were a little bit boring and I didn't understood them very well.. I guess I'll have to watch it complete in the future
no vi esta completa ya que estaba haciendo otras cosas, pero por las partes que vi puedo decir que es un poco aburrida y no le entendí muy bien.. creo que tengo que verla otra vez, pero esta vez, completa

haha I also rented a videogame❢ finally❢ is just that my nephew and my niece brought their xbox..

haha también renté un videojuego❢ finalmente❢ es sólo que mis sobrinos trajeron su xbox..


Lego Batman 3
I love Lego videogames❢ and I had to play this one.. I know it came out long time ago but I didn't had the chance to rent it before..
as every Lego videogame it's funny and very entertaining :P
right now I can't wait for the Lego Jurassic World game to came out❢

amo los videojuegos de Lego❢ así que tenía que jugar éste.. sé que salió hace algún tiempo pero no tuve la oportunidad de rentarlo/jugarlo antes..
como cada juego de Lego es divertido y entretenido :P
ahora mismo no puedo esperar a que salga Lego Jurassic World❢

some time ago I got something very very pretty.. I don't really know why I didn't uploaded it before ><

hace algún tiempo conseguí algo muy muy lindo.. no sé por qué no lo subí antes ><


Paris-inspired gold and white bracelet
woah what can I say about it? just that I love it❢ it's gorgeous, right?

woah ¿qué puedo decir de él? sólo que lo amo❢ es hermoso, ¿cierto?


I love the small Eiffel towers and the combination of white and gold.. you may think it's heavy but it actually is not (well, not so much haha)
I'm in love with it *-* 

amo los pequeños dijes de torre Eiffel y la combinación de blanco y oro.. quizás crean que es pesado, pero de hecho no lo es (bueno, no mucho haha)
estoy enamorada de él *-* 


well, I think that's all for now.. I guess the entry turned out to be longer than I was expecting.. but meh whatever :P
thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩ hope you'll have a nice day/night❢ 

bueno, creo que eso es todo por ahora.. al parecer la entrada es más larga de lo que pensé que sería.. pero meh como sea :P
gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩ espero que tengan un lindo día/noche❢ 

Cya' *