lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

₪' not enough ..ﻬ

"WHAT SHE HAD REALIZED WAS THAT LOVE WAS THAT MOMENT
WHEN YOUR HEART WAS ABOUT TO BURST."
-The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ~ Stieg Larsson

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
hope you're doing great❢
well, I was supposed to make an entry today.. but I totally forgot it ∩__∩'

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que se encuentren muy bien❢
se suponía que haría la entrada hoy.. pero lo olvidé ∩__∩'

luckily I finally came to edit this :P
I don't have so much to say.. only that today I'm going to show some stuff I got time ago but for some reasons I forgot to upload them before..

afortunadamente al fin vine a editar esto :P
no tengo mucho que decir.. sólo que hoy les mostraré algunas cosillas que tengo desde hace un tiempo pero que por algunas razones no las subí antes..

so, let's start❢ ∩__∩

así que comencemos❢ ∩__∩



Skull printed Black Stole
my sis got me this one time ago.. I wore it just once 'cause it's spring and it's too hot for me to wear it.. I really like it *-*
I'm in love with the big skull it has❢ and those thunders  ohh the perfect combination❢

mi hermana me compró ésta hace algún tiempo.. sólo la he usado una vez ya que es primavera y hace mucho calor como para usarla.. de verdad me encanta *-*
estoy enamorada de la enorme calavera que tiene❢ y esos relámpagos  ohh la combinación perfecta❢



Nail Polish by S.he from the Smoked Matte Collection in Smoked Almond
my sis also got me this one like a month ago.. I love matte polishes❢ the colour looks very pretty but I haven't wore it yet..
my mom thought it was a base (make-up) when I showed it to her.. and it kinda looks like one, right?

de nueva cuenta, mi hermana me compró éste esmalte hace como un mes.. amo los esmaltes mate❢ el color luce bastante lindo pero aún no lo he usado..
mi mamá pensó que era una base (maquillaje) cuando se lo mostré.. y, viéndolo bien de verdad parece una, cierto?



Nail Polish by Bissú in 230 Oxford
I bought this one a while ago, actually I was lookig for a pastel pink, that I didn't find, that's why I got this instead :P
I really like gray so when I saw this shade I knew I had to get it❢

compré éste esmalte hace un tiempo, de hecho estaba buscando un rosa pastel, que por cierto no encontré, es por eso que en su lugar compré éste :P
me gusta mucho el gris así que cuando vi ésta tonalidad super que debía tenerlo❢


well well.. that was all for now.. I know, it was a short entry, but I don't have so much to say u﹏u
as always thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩

bueno bueno.. eso fue todo por ahora.. sé que fue una entrada muy corta, pero en realidad no tengo mucho que decir u﹏u
como siempre gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *