martes, 14 de abril de 2015

✈ flying high ♒*

"TRY NOT TO FEEL JEALOUS ABOUT THINGS, OR PEOPLE, OR PLACES.
IT'S TOXIC. JUST KEEP LIVING. YOU WILL FIND YOUR HAPPINESS."
-found on tumblr.

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
hope you're having a good day 'cause I'm not having one.. I'm getting sick T__T my throat burns x﹏x damnit..

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que estén teniendo un buen día ya que yo no lo tengo.. me estoy enfermando T__T siento como que me garganta quema x﹏x

well, I've been a little bit busy: I'm editing the past entries (I haven't finish them yet.. but soon❢), I'm also playing on FB (yeah, I went crazy with Cafeland..) and also, I've been playing on stardoll (as the link, hopefully, says my username is lkhaleesi).. at the begining I found it boring but now I think I'm a little bit addicted u﹏u

bueno, he estado un poco ocupada: he estado editando algunas de las entradas pasadas (aún no termino, pero espero hacerlo pronto❢), también he estado jugando como loca en FB (Cafeland..) e igual me he vuelto un poco adicta a stardoll (espero que el link funcione bien, mi nombre de usuario es lkhaleesi).. al principio pensé que era un poco soso pero ahora no me puedo despegar u﹏u

anyway, today I'm gonna show you some pics I had since more than one month ago❢ is just that I forgot or was too busy with another things to upload them.. so, let's start ∩__∩

como sea, hoy vengo a mostrar unas fots que tengo desde hace más de un mes❢ es sólo que olvidaba subirlas o simplemente estaba ocupada con otras cosas.. así que comencemos ∩__∩


okay, on february there was an "expo" about the 100 anniversary of the Mexican Armed Forces..
~ The Mexican Armed Forces include the Mexican Army and the Mexican Navy

bueno, en febrero hubo un tipo expo acerca del 100 aniversario de las Fuerzas Armadas de México..
~ Las Fuerzas Armadas de México comprenden el Ejército Mexicano y la Marina Mexicana


 
my favourite picture shows as a background the Mexican flag
and the Cathedral of the state..
mi foto favorita muestra de fondo la bandera de México
y la Catedral del estado..


 
 

they brought some of their ships (for ground and also for air, like planes, helicopters, etc) and let people got into them and took pictures.. they also had diffrent type of activities for kids and a demostration of how the trained dogs usually work..

trajeron algunos de sus vehículos (tanto de tierra como aéreos como aviones pequeños y helicópteros) y dejaban que la gente se acercara, se subiera en ellos y tomaran fotografías.. también hubo diferentes actividades para niños y de igual manera hacían demostraciones de cómo trabajan los perros del ejército..


in this tent they put miniatures of the airplanes they have..
en esta "tienda" (o carpa) tenían miniaturas de los aviones que tienen..

a bronce statue of a dog "LOYALTY. BRAVERY"
una estatua de bronce dedicada a los perros (pastor belga)

also there were some "tents", inside them they put some "expositions" about diffrent things, like the technologies they have; the roll women had and currently have there (they explained when did the first woman joined the army and that kind of things); and they also had a tent dedicated to the dogs❢

pusieron unas tiendas (o si le quieren llamar carpas, está bien :P) enormes, dentro de ellas igual había diferentes exposiciones acerca de varias cosas, como por ejemplo de las tecnologías que manejan; el rol que desempeñan las mujeres (ahí explicaban cuándo se unió la primera mujer al ejército y todo eso); y también había una dedicada a los perros❢

I went on the last day of february, it was friday, so there were not so much people.. I tried to take the pictures without people there.. it was kinda hard ><

fui el último día de febrero, era viernes, así que no había mucha gente (como si fuese sábado o domingo).. traté de tomar las fotos sin gente ahí.. fue algo difícil ><

it was nice and educative.. I went two different days; on the second time they were showing their dogs and how they usually train them.. but sadly I didn't take pictures of those cuties u﹏u

fue lindo y educativo.. de hecho fui dos días diferentes; la segunda vez había una demostración con perros.. pero tristemente no tomé ni una foto de esas bellezas u﹏u


well, that was all for now.. I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures as much as I had fun taking them..
thanks for reading/passing by❢ ∩__∩

bueno, eso fue todo por ahora.. espero que hayan disfrutado viendo las fotos tanto como yo disfruté tomándolas..
gracias por leer/pasar❢ ∩__∩

Cya' *