jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

❧already bitten ︸

"WORRY ABOUT STAYING ALIVE FIRST.
THEN WORRY ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE."
-Vampire Academy 04: Blood Promise - Richelle Mead

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
I hope you're doing great❢ I'm still a little bit sick.. but definitely I'm feeling better now ∩__∩ I wanted to update this yesterday, but I was busy reading.. and when I remembered about this well, it was already midnight, so.. I thought it was going to be better if I'd do it at afternoon/night :P

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que se encuentren genial❢ yo aún estoy un poco enferma.. pero definitivamente me siento mejor ∩__∩ quería hacer la entrada ayer, pero estaba ocupada leyendo.. y cuando lo recordé ya era media noche.. así que pensé que sería mejor si lo hiciera en la tarde/noche :P

wow april is passing by so fast❢ and I still have so many things I want to upload ><

wow abril está pasando muy rápido❢ y todavía tengo muchas cosas que quiero subir ><

well, honestly I wanted to make this entry different.. but I changed my mind at the end..
so we shouldn't waste time.. let's start this ∩__∩

bueno, honestamente iba a hacer una entrada difrente.. pero al final cambié de opinión..
no gastemos tiempo.. empecemos con ésto ∩__∩





Vampire Academy 04: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
as I said, I'm reading more books this month.. so I decided to continue with this saga..
I think this book has a little bit more action than the previous ones (I mean the whole book has it, not only the end) and we still see a changed Rose..

como dije, este mes estoy leyendo más libros.. así que decidí continuar con ésta saga..
creo que éste libro tiene un poco más de acción que los pasados (me refiero a que todo el libro la contiene, no sólo el final) y todavía vemos a una Rose bastante cambiada..

I liked it yet it's not my favourite.. why? well, I didn't like the way Rose behave sometimes.. (as you probably know if you read the sinopsis) *SPOILER* she left Lissa at the end of VA03 whicht was kinda horrible and in this book we see some consequences of it.. for me, Rose was weaker than before.. the whole Dimitri stuff broke my heart and all the time I was like "don't be so stupid Rose", but at the end I think she evolved once again..

me gustó pero no es mi favorito.. por qué? bueno, no me gustaba la forma en que Rose se comportaba ciertas veces.. (como pueden saber si leen la sinopsis) *SPOILER* ella dejó a Lissa al final de VA03 lo cual fue un tanto horrible y en éste libro vemos algunas consecuencias de eso.. para mi, Rose fue más débil que antes.. además toda la cosa de Dimitri me rompió el corazón y todo el tiempo estaba diciendo "no seas tan tonta Rose", pero al final ella demostró otra vez su evolución..

so yes, I'll keep on reading these books, at least, the last two.. I only hope its end won't be bad :P

y si, seguiré leyendo los dos libros que me faltan de esta serie.. sólo espero que el final no sea tan malo :P

otherwise, I want to show you my last day on PoupéeGirl.. well, not my whole day, but one big part of it.. the trascendent stuff..

por otra parte, quiero mostrarles mi último día en PoupéeGirl.. bueno, no mi día completo, pero una gran parte de él.. sólo lo trascendental..




my last DressUp..

mi último DressUp..



the last time I entered to the Pupe Suteki Ranking..

la última vez que entré al Pupe Suteki Ranking..



the quantity of ribbons and jewels I ended up with (after I bought some items)

la cantidad de lazos y joyas con las que terminé (después de comprar varias cosillas)



the number of shells/candies I had at the end.. (the thing with this is that I spent some of them, but I was getting only bad stuff.. so I stopped)

el número de conchas/dulces que tenía al final.. (la cosa es que gasté algunas, pero sólo obtenía cosas feas, así que paré de hacerlo)



and, finally, my time on PG.. yeah.. almost seven years❢ ohgods so many great time spent there.. and now.. it's gone u﹏u

y, finalmente, el tiempo que pasé en PG.. si.. casi siete años❢ ohgods tanto tiempo que pasé ahí y tan bueno.. pero ahora.. se ha ido u﹏u



well well, sorry for all the nostalgia.. I'm gonna keep on doing some entries about pupe.. so get ready for them :P
and I guess that was all for today.. thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩

bueno bueno, perdón por mi nostalgia.. seguiré haciendo algunas entradas acerca de pupe.. así que prepárense :P
y eso fue todo por hoy.. gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *