miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

☁* hot or cold? ☼

"EVERY THING THAT KILLS ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE."
-OneRepublic ~ Counting Stars


Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
okay, finally I have a little bit of free time to update here ∩__∩ sorry for being so absent x﹏x I swear next month I'll edit the entries that need to be edited❢

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
okay, finalmente tengo un poco de tiempo libre para una ueva entrada ∩__∩ siento haber estado tan ausente x﹏x juro que el próximo mes editaré las entradas que necesitan ser editadas❢

I've been a little bit busy and uhm.. obsessed with a FB game x﹏x ohgods what am I going to do? plus I recently opened a new instagram account.. is pretty new, so don't expect too much.. I only have one picture :P

he estado un poco ocupada y uhm.. obsesionada con un juego de FB x﹏x ohgods ¿qué voy a hacer? además recientemente abrí una nueva cuenta en instagram.. es nueva, así que no esperen mucho.. de hecho sólo tengo una foto :P

anyway, these days have been cold and then hot.. and cold again ¬¬ this weather is making me go nuts❢ the whole weekend was raining and on sunday the temperature was very very low❢ so I was freezing x﹏x but honestly I prefer cold than hot days..

en fin, estos días han sido fríos y también cálidos.. y de nueva cuenta fríos ¬¬ éste clima me vuelve loca❢ toda la semana ha llovido y el domingo la temperatura estuvo bastante baja❢ así que me estaba congelando x﹏x pero honestamente prefiero los días así a los calurosos..

okay enough of that.. let's start with today's entry❢

okay, suficiente de eso.. comencemos con la entrada de hoy❢



a few weeks ago my sis got me a delicious jar with berries and cream..
it looked very cute and the taste was nice.. the cream was a little bit tasteless >< but the berries were delicious❢

hace unas semanas mi hermana me compró éstas moras con crema..
la presentación se veía bastante linda y sabían bien.. la crema estaba un poco insípida >< pero las moras sabían deliciosas❢


Hand/Nails Cream & Lip Balm by AVONxDistroller
my mom got these 'cause she knows I like to use that hand/nails cream and the lip balm..
I still had a new hand cream, now I have three (actually I'm using one).. and it happened too with the lip balm. I still have a lot of them (counting my Baby Lips, I have like 6 lip balms❢)

mi mamá los compró porque sabe que me gusta usar ésa crema para manos y uñas y el bálsamo labial..
aún tengo una crema nueva, ahora tengo tres (ya que actualmente estoy usando una).. y eso también pasó con el bálsamo, todavía tengo muchos (contando mis Baby Lips tengo en total como 6❢)

oh as you maybe know, The Divergent Saga: Insurgent comes out this friday❢ and guess who got her tickets like one week ago? yeah, me❢

oh como ya sabrán, la Saga Divergente: Insurgente se estrena éste viernes❢ y adivinen ¿quién compró sus boletos hace una semana? si, yo❢


they're for the midnight showing (I have to be there on thursday night); I was the first person who bought them..
I checked a few hours ago and, both sadly and gladly, I am the only person who have bought tickets❢ LOL oh god.. I feel glad 'cause there's gonna be silence! and sad/ashamed 'cause I'm gonna be the only nerd there.. haha oops❢

son para la función de medianoche (tengo que estar ahí el jueves en la noche); fui la primera persona que los compró..
revisé la página del cine hace unas horas y, triste y alegremente, soy la única que ha comprado boletos❢ LOL me siento feliz ya que habrá silencio❢ y triste/apenada ya que seré la única nerd ahí haha ups❢

hopefully on friday I'll make the respective entry.. so I'll tell you how was everything.. damn..

espero hacer la respectiva entrada el viernes.. les diré toda la odisea.. demonios..


well, that was all for now, I don't have so much pictures right now..
oh btw the first picture is my sis' dog! do you remember her? she's Muffin  she's so damn gorgeous❢
anyway, thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩

bueno, eso fue todo por ahora, no tengo muchas imágenes ahora..
oh por cierto la primera foto es de la perrita de mi hermana❢ ¿la recuerdan? ella es Muffin  y es endemoniadamente hermosa❢
gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *