martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

☥yeah, I'm not dead.. ☠

"Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
well, yeah, I'm not dead! :P and finnaly october is here! which means Halloween-themed entries!
I left the blog updates aside, I was BUSY T____T but now I'm freeee! finally :')
now I have time to do whatever I want, like reading a book! I didn't read the past month (awful u___u) but hopefully I'll start this week *-*

okay, let's start!


as I said, I was busy 'cause my nephew first year party was coming, it was about disney and it was a costume party!! ◕‿◕ so we had to go dressed up as a disney character.. and I choose..
Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas!!

I didn't had so much time to make my costume u____u so it looked a little bit crappy, but here is it


I made the neck tie the night before the party LOL so that's why it doesn't have so much details >____<
it has a cat head shape; it looks fine, maybe I'll pimp it for Halloween, who knows..


I also made this cute bag! yes, is Zero  Jack's dog n____n I really liked the result, but I'm afraid I have to change the strap.. I put some airy fabric, so it will look like a ghost; I also did his nose as a pumpkin! it looks cute and very useful! ◕‿◕


okay, I decided to upload my new Glow-in-the-Dark collection of nail polishes, 'cause I think they are perfect for Halloween, right?


Saniye Glow-in-the-Dark Nail Polish in Soft Green
this one is not totally green, you can use it as top coat, so your nail, no matter the colour, will glow in the dark :P my sis got this one for me and I didn't know if it was going to work 'cause I never heard of that brand, but, oh surprise, it worked really good


Beauty Treats Glow-in-the-Dark Nail Polish in Green
my sis also got this one for me and, as the past one, I didn't know about that brand; but it worked fine n____n


Principessa Glow-in-the-Dark Nail Polish in Purple
this is the last one I got, and I really love it!! I went to a beauty store looking for a dark red polish and suddenly saw this one and couldn't resist! is the first time I see these GitD polishes in a store, so I got it :P

I also painted my nails for my nephew party :) for the design I watched a lot of tutorials but I didn't liked them :( or they were very hard to make, so I came out with a combination of all of them :P


I painted four nails in white and I added black stripes to two of them (using my nail tape!!) and in the other two nails I added GitD polish and then I used black to make the Jack face n____n
I used the purple GitD polish in the middle finger and then added a moon and the spiral mountain you see in the movie..
I made something easy and fast 'cause I was busy -_- I finished it the night before the party ¬¬ but I really liked the result ◕‿◕


I used the new camera I recently got; but, to be honest, I'm not really happy with it; I'm not 100% sure I like the way the pictures look u____u but whatever..
so that was all for now, thanks for passing by!
Latetrs, babies

Jessie J ft Ariana Grande ft Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang