viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

✖~ almost there..*★

"Will you be the saviour of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ONE WEEK! one week without updating u____u I'm sorry! I really wanted to do it before, but somehow I forgot it ⊙︿⊙
but now I'm here with another halloween entry!

okay, is not like it was a super amazing entry ∪﹏∪ I think you already know that.. but why? well, as always I'm out of imagination, out of time and out of new stuff to show..

specially I've been very busy doing my special challenge on tumblr. :P
31 Days of Halloween! it takes a lot of my time to edit the freaking stuff I post.. but it's funny! ◕‿◕
plus I've also been watching the new seasons of my tv shows *-*
The Walking Dead (S5); Sleepy Hollow (S2); Supernatural (S10); The Strain (new); The Flash (new); American Horror Story (S4).. and next week I'l be watching Once Upon a Time (S4) and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S2)..

so, as you see I don't have enough time for anything u____u but I'll finish on tumblr in a few days :D that's cool.. for now :P

okay okay, enough of that.. let's start!


as I promised here are the pictures I said I was going to post:


yes, my beloved mini lamps :P I turned them on and that was the result! they change the colour of the light, that's why they look different n____n

on sunday I went with my sisters and nephews to get some Dia de Muertos treats  here's what I got ◕‿◕


I got a Jack's face shaped chocolate lollipop! I fell in love with it  plus it was cheap n___n
and I obviously got my beloved skull chocolates with different flavours inside:
strawberry, milk goat candy, marshmallow, cookie (oreo); as always delicious!

yes, I only got that (and a chocolate for my mom); but I really liked what I bought.. I'm planning to go with my mom next week; we're gonna get an small sugar skull (she likes those) ◕‿◕


I know this a shitty entry x____x I'm sorry! is just that I'm out of time and pictures! boo-hoo!
but thanks for passing by guys! I promise I'll edit the entries soon!
Laters, babies

My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Blac Parade♫