lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

*✦ I let it burn..

"You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
you want me down on earth, but I am up in space"


10 days 3 hours 50 minutes

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
uhm.. I don't really know what to write, but I'm gonna try..
I've been busy u____u making the stupid xmas tree ornaments haha
I'm kinda regreting my choice..
yesteraday was a super busy day and I ended up almost dead x____x but who cares? was my mom's birthday n____n

anyway, some months ago I got a new pair of pumps :P I didn't upload the picture before 'cause the halloween posts came and before that I forgot to haha sorry!


Camel Wedge Pumps by BERSHKA
I was looking for brown pumps (I went to a party and I needed them..) they were the only pair that looked nice, so I bought them.. I only wore them like two times.. I'm thinking about to give them away u____u


oww! winter is coming! (I kinda sounded like Game of Thrones, right? LOL) so I'm preparing my cute hats for the season n____n (plus, right now the weather is a little bit cold and is raining!)
last year I saw a cute crochet (is that the name?) beanie n____n
Gir form Invader Zim  so I asked my mom if she could do it for me (I know how to make crochet stuff, but I don't like to do them..) and she said yes :P

it looks cute and is very warm, just love it

I also started to re-read another book n____n yeah, re-read, why? 'cause right now I don't have new books.. u_____u but soon.. soon..


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
haha yeah! I'm re-reading it! why? 'cause I love THG and next week, finally, the movie is coming out here in my country! as I said before, I already have my tickets for the premier.. so I better read the book again n____n I gotta be prepared!

well, I think that's all for now.. I've been here writing for a long time, like always T____T
anyway, thanks for passing by/reading :P
Laters, babies

Icona Pop -I Love It♫