miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

✯' whatever happens here..

"So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?"


15 days 4 hours 20 minutes

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I don't know why I'm writing a new entry, I don't have so much to say haha and I don't have pictures u____u what a surprise, uh?

anyway, I've been a little bit busy (in the future I'll still be, tho), what am I doing? well, was my turn to decide which colours I wanted for the xmas tree n____n and I had a crazy idea! one I've been wanting since long time ago.. I thought my family was going to say no but guess what? they said yes! haha finally!

so I decided to make the ornaments for the tree, is a crazy idea, as I said, so is way impossible to get the ones I want/need, so I'm making them.. I just started yesterday and it's getting me very tired u____u but I have to do it..

next month I'll show you the result :P I'm dying to finish them all *-*

haha well, you saw the number at the top.. well, is a counting down *-* for what? well, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire ohmygods I really can't wait! I'm super excited.. and everyday is a torture :( so I always telling myself "just a few days more.. just a few days more.."


ohshit have you seen all the trailers and tv spots? ohmyfuckinggods myfeelings
I bet it's gonna be E-P-I-C!

ohh what else? I've been fangirling all these days :P why? well, new tv show Dracula is coming! I've been waiting for it since some months ago.. BUT it's going to be the same time as Sleepy Hollow u____u really? WTF..

otherwise, after begging and begging and begging day and night (LOL) I finally got a new book! I got it on monday (I thought it was going to be hard to get it, but I was way wrong :P) and finished it yesterday n____n


Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
so, I'm dying to finish this saga n____n almost do it! just one more book (of course, there are more ahead, "The Heroes of Olympus")
I just love Percy Jackson series!  and I fangirled all over this book.. as the past ones, this was interesting and very cool; right now I want more of PJO! but I have to wait u____u

haha I've been here for an hour! I thought it was going to be a short entry, but I guess I was wrong..
anyway, thanks for passing by/reading n____n
Laters, babies

Panic! at the Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off♫