jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

❧Birthday wishlist 'ϟ

"Your promises, they look like lies
Your honesty, like a back that hides a knife"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
this is an special entry :P 'cause next week is my birthday! finally! n_____n' and I wanted to share my short birthday wishlist haha
I have a lot of stuff I really want, but my list is very short, 'cause I just can't decide what thing I want the most

anyway, the first items on my list are like indisplensables n____n' and I feel I just need them so badly..


Books:
Percy Jackson and The Olympians 2: Sea of Monsters (Rick Riordan)
Divergent  (Veronica Roth)
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Cassandra Clare)


Videogame: Lollipop Chainsaw for XBOX 360
I fell in love with it when I rented it, so now I feel I gotta have it! *-*


Jewelry: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Necklace
well, I wanted it since I read the book for the first time (years ago) and when the movie came out my desire grew even more.. I wanted to ask for it before, but for some reasons, I forgot to do it T_____T

and of course, there are things I want, but they are not as indispensable as the others :P


Dolls:
Monster High Spectra Vondergeist (any version)
Monster High Twyla

those are the things I want the most haha there are others, but if I write them, the list would never end..
I'm hoping to get everything I want! n____n'
so, this "special entry" was really short, is just because I'm having trouble writing here Y_____Y but I did my best this time :P
Laters, babies

30 Seconds To Mars -  Attack♫