sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

*like "yeah whatever" ❤

"And the feeling won't stop
'cos I'm fire red hot"

hello helloooo! ◕‿‿◕
no picture at the top of the entry! why? because I feel lazy and I don't have a picture to post there :P plus, I'm feeling I only put nature pictures at the top Y____Y so today the entry will be pretty simple :P

this week has been really hard! now I know how it feels to be a "house keeper" (is that the correct expression?), from tuesday to today I had to do everything (cleaning, meals, pick up my niece of her school), and I got really tired :( this is not for me..

anyway, past week I was free LOL so I painted my nails n____n I wanted to make an special deco, but time passed fast and I didn't have enough time x____x so I made something simple: ChocoMint nail art :P


it was very simple: just painted 4 nails with China Glaze in refresh mint and one nail with a chocolate brown polish, put some dots on them (randomly) and in one mint nail I put some brown polish at the top, simulating chocolate syrup and added some colorful small dots n_____n'

well, summer vacations oficially started (at least for my nephew and my niece..) they are out of their schools and now are gonna spend here all day long @____@ so.. more tired days for me :P
even if there were not vacacions yet, I played some videogames!


Lollipop Chainsaw
ohh! what can I say about this game? oh yes, I FUCKING LOVE IT!
when it came out (past year) I wanted to play it, but I thought it was going to be lame, like "a cheerleader killing zombies with a chainsaw that has rhinestones and hearts on it? srly? no fucking way.."
a few days ago I read a review of this game and I was like "sounds super cool, I gotta play it, now" so I rented it a few days after ('cause there are only one copy of it! and it was already out..)
this game is super girly haha but I loved it! I loved Juliet (our beloved cheerleader) and the way she kills zombies n_____n I didn't have the chance to finish it u____u but I'm planning to do it soon..


INJUSTICE
personally I don't like this kind of games (fights), it was great to see a game with DC Universe (instead of MARVEL.. "the trend"..); my nephew made me play it.. it's good, but I don't think I'll play it again, is not my style..
I just loved to play as Harley Quinn and Raven! those are my fav characters ever :P

so, I think that's all for now :P I'm currently making cookies (yes, I wanted to bake them, I'm not good at cooking, so my mom is helping me!) n____n'
Laters, babies

Kylie Minogue - Cherry Bomb♫