sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

♧hopin' for the best *ღ

"I just need to keep you in mind
as something larger than life"


so.. this is my first entry of the new year, yay!
I've been so lazy.. I wanted to update before, but I had no energy to do it LOL
anyway.. I don't know (or maybe I do) why I'm so sad these days.. I'm too emotional haha and that's just really strange u____u


so.. those are my two sister's dogs.. the gray one is my older sister's doggie n____n and the white one is my middle sister's dog :P she got a new dog as xmas present from her boyfriend.. maybe I'll show her later..

some months ago I found a diary (I use it as a regular notebook) I got long time ago as a present.. I love it 'cause it has my beloved TinkerBell


I also found some kind of Cinderella writing kit.. it has evenlopes and paper.. I think I only have use it like two times haha it looks pretty cute even knowing I don't like Cinderella :P


I don't know if you can see it, but the evenlopes and paper have something wrote on them.. so this is what they say:
"Dear diary
Now I know what true love is. It's walking in the moonlight, and sitting in a garden next to the most wonderful man in the whole world. Oh, I'm floating on a dream."

well, I think that's all for now.. I don't have more pictures to upload LOL maybe in a few days..
Laters, babies

Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without The E (cut from the team)♫