viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

✧.. sprinkle me εїз

"Well, don't you see I'm falling?
don't wanna love you, but I do"


hello world! haha ok.. this time I think my usual humor came back.. but.. is something strange, sometimes I'm happy but the next second I'm sad >___> I mean, WTF is going on with me? D: boo-hoo!
anyway.. yesterday my mom and my granny brought me muffins *-* well, I don't really know the difference between cupcake and muffin LOL maybe someday..


one of blueberry *-* and the other one of chocolate they were super delicious!! I LOVE that freakin' store *-* I want to marry it LOL

whatever.. the other day I was looking for some stuff to make a phone strap.. but I found one gift my niece gave me time ago..


she knows how much I love MH  so she gave me that writing set.. a cute folder, some evenlopes, paper and super cute stickers.. just lovely! n_____n

soooo! finally I got another Monster High doll *-* Operetta! I bought it like two weeks ago and I loved her


Operetta is not one of my fav, but I really loved the light violet skin tone she has.. and the "tattoos" on her face and arm ❤____❤ is the Dance Class version u____u
as I said before, is a little bit hard to find the normal versions (well, not only the normal ¬¬) of the dolls where I live.. but I found a small toy store where they sell MH.. but one big problem: they are so freakin' expensive T____T even the twice of their original price :( but.. I'm planning to get one next week :D!

I think that's all for now :P
Laters, babies

Paramore - Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)♫