viernes, 18 de enero de 2013

✄ - - - crucio✖✖

"You said you read me like a book,
but the pages all are torn and frayed"


well, I have to say I'm not in mood.. so this entry will be short and won't have tons of images :P
I've been sad, happy and pissed off.. but now I'm good.. I have a lot of pictures but.. not edit them yet LOL so.. maybe later..


so.. on december 31th I went with my dad to buy some stuff (food) and he said "pick something for you" haha I got a box of mini muffins!
they were super delicious *-*


uhm.. well, days ago I got a new MH doll haha one more for my small collection n____n I loved her it was a little bit expensive but I don't care! show her later :P
btw, I'm reading, finally, SB trilogy.. I still don't know what to think about them :S


that's all for now..
Laters, babies

My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)♫