domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

❥the end is coming! ★'★

"If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it
making my way back home"


haha year is gonna end in some hours.. 2013 is coming! I don't really know how to feel..
this year was not the best of my life, it was a little bit bittersweet.. but I knew myself a little bit more, I had bad moments that I really really want to erase of my head, but I also had good times, I lost and I got new parts of me.. do I regret something? uhm.. maybe, but as a song says "no regrets, they only hurt"

however.. xmas presents time!! :P


J'adore by Dior
well, is not my fav perfume ever.. it smells nice but I think the smell is not for me :(

Black Tights
n_____n they look amazing!! hope I can wear them soon :P


obviously, books! *-* from left to right The Tale of the Body Thief, Pride and Prejudice (present from my niece) and Memnoch the Devil
I'm getting book by book of the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice n____n and since long time ago I wanted so badly to read P&P *-* I just loved the movie LOL


Ghoulia Yelps Monster High Doll
my beloved sis got a MH doll for me!!  I'm really excited, I just love those dolls, is a shame it was not one of my fav (Skelita, Spectra, Rochelle or Frankie), but I love it! it came in a MH gift bag LOL


like two or three weeks ago I went shopping with my mom and this is what I got..

Maybelline Baby Lips in 10Peppermint
I was not really sure if I was going to be able to get BL where I live, but ta-da! I found it and had to buy it.. I don't like mint scented/flavoured stuff x_____x but there were a pink one and this, so I had to get this one.. by now, is really good maybe I get another one later :P

Essence Nail Polish in Blue Ray by the Holografics Collection
also, I saw in a store some Essence makeup! so I had to see the nail polishes, for so long I've been looking an holographic polish, so saw this and got it. it's a beautiful shade, it also looks like violet and teal, unfortunately is not what I was expecting.. I wanted an holographic one, and this does not look like one :( saaaaad!

anyway, since this is my last entry of the year, I want to wish a Happy New Year to everyone n_____n
wish you lot of love, health, luck and peace
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - My Love Is Like A Star♫