sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

❅to speak is a SIN.. ☃

"So really I'd better scurry
Beautiful please don’t hurry"


looooooooong time since my last upload.. but I'm here now for a quick update..
I've been really busy the last few days.. you know, xmas shopping T___T almost everyday I went out to buy something LOL btw, I'm planning to bake some cupcakes n___n I'm not a big fan of cooking, but I'm gonna try :P

well, right now I'm sick Y___Y my throath burns like hell :( and I'm getting a cold ¬¬ WTF u___u
the good news: xmas is around the corner and I'm really happy n____n is my 2nd fav season of the year haha and the weather is cold *-* PERFECT!


haha there you can see a Santa's deco on the wall (black ornaments? HELL YEAH!), some xmas pillows I have in my bed, small plushies: a cute reindeer and a santa bear!
and last, but not least, I bought a box of tissues with Perry n____n and I just loved him with reindeer horns *-*

well, I think that's all for now :P
I'll try to update next monday n______n
Laters, babies


The Glee Project (Cameron&Lindsay) - Baby, It's Cold Outside♫