jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012

✮' sickmas . . ☄

"You really are a heel,
you’re as cuddly as a cactus, you’re as charming as an eel,
Mr. Grinch"


sooo finally I'm gonna post a picture of my xmas tree :P is unusual, but I LOVE IT! the best tree ever n_____n


yes, it's black how cool is that? haha my mom wanted to put it with gold ornaments this year..

anyway.. I got a candy cane with a Santa shaped gummie LOL is a shame I don't like candy canes x_____x then I bought some kind of small chocolate xmas cake (green/red) and another chocolate small cake called Dalmata :P just love it!


so.. I watched So Random! holiday special like two years ago and I fell in love with Sicky Vicky song "12 days of sickmas" and this year it made me laugh a lot 'cause an xmas I was sick..

On the 1st day of sickmas Alex Bizarzki gave to me a stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 2nd day of sickmas my brother gave to me, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 3rd day of sickmas I fell and scraped my knee, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 4th day of sickmas my mother gave to me, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 5th day of sickmas my sister gave to me 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 6th day of sickmas I took a hike and got, 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 7th day of sickmas I got a scratchy throat, 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 8th day of sickmas I felt upon my chin, 8 zits a poppin', 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 9th day of sickmas I hawked up tons of flem, 9 mucus paintings, 8 zits a poppin', 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 10th day of sickmas I clipped my nails and got, 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucus paintings, 8 zits a poppin', 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 11th day of sickmas my poodle gave to me, 11 fleas a biting, 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucus paintings, 8 zits a poppin', 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool
On the 12th day of sickmas, I WAS SICK OF BEING SICK 12,000 tissues, 11 fleas a biting, 10 ingrown toenails, 9 mucus paintings, 8 zits a poppin', 7 nights a coughin', 6 poison ivys, 5 swollen glands, 4 chicken soups, 3 gross scabs, 2 ear infections and stuffed nose which is not cool..

hilarious! I love that song LOL
as I mentioned in before, I was sick (I feel better now :P) so I drank tea.. I don't like tea or hot drinks haha so it wasn't good.. check out the cute xmas cup!


I watched some type of xmas movie past week..

Sint: I think I have a problem with movies, I always pick the most stupids LOL this one caught my attention so I rented it.. I totally regret it T____T is about an evil "Santa Claus". The film says he comes every dec 5th (with full moon) and kills everyone he wants.. is silly and boring, one of the worst movies, believe me..

so.. xmas passed and now we're all waiting for New Year.. hope next year brings you all happiness, good luck, love, peace and health :)!
Laters, babies


Christmas Carols - Mr Grinch♫