sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

☃just breathless❤

"Let you put your hands on me
in my skin-tight jeans"


haha christmas christmas christmas is coming n_____n I'm just happy!
I can't wait however.. this week was a little bit boring, and my feelings were.. upside down.. a lot..
well, my house is finally decorated with xmas stuff and it looks kinda cute :P


that Santa figure has xmas music and it has lights that change of colour.. is really cool, just love it :P
and that's my super 360 I love it! Star Wars Edition n_____n
of course, I'm not showing all the deco.. just a few :P


ows *-* my mom bought me a lot of xmas chocolates! Hershey's milk chocolate xmas version.. delicious and cute just love them!

this week, and also past week, as always I watched some movies..

Batman The Dark Knight Rises: well, I don't like the new Batman.. and this movie was.. uhm, not the best I've ever seen, is a little bit boring.. I feel I wasted almost 3 hours of my life.. u_____u I know a lot of people loved this film, but no me; as I said I hate the new Batman, I still love the old movies!

Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies: ok, I made a huge mistake with this.. this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.. is horrible and boring.. the zombies look really fake ¬¬ I rented it just to laugh a little but.. uhm.. big FAIL

Total Recall (Remake): well, my mom wanted to watch it, so we rented it.. is boring, I didn't like it T____T

I think that's all haha finally Holiday Event came to Pupée!! I love it, of course, less than I love Halloween Event ;P
Laters, babies


Katy Perry- Teenage Dream♫