lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

☠Mo-Mo-Monster High❤

"I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
but I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching"

haha LOL what a title uh? I had no idea about what should I put as a title.. so.. that was the result ¬¬ I have an icredible imagination, right?
however.. as I said before, I loooooove Monter High  and I want all the dolls.. but is a little bit difficult to get them where I live.. they're always sold out T____T WTF?

I was really lucky when I found Frankie and then.. nothing :(
actually I only own 3, but just one is the doll version ¬¬ the other two are the plushie version :( one, Clawdeen, was a gift from my sis past xmas (love my sis) :)


yay! I got Ghoulia Yelps w/Sir Howls A Lot!! in plush version.. haha is not one my fav :P but I saw her and I had to buy it.. as I said, is really hard to find one.. plus they are a little bit expensive ¬¬ I hope I'll be able to find dolls on december..


time ago I got some gummies of MH n____n not the best I ever ate.. but the shapes were just adorable haha! some skulls, bats and hearts :P


and more stickers :P I just love them! Spectra is one of my fav MH (love the fact her hair is purple plus she wears purple and black!), same as Frankie and Draculaura..

so.. I think that's all for now :P
Laters, babies

Paramore - Monster♫