jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019

༻❀༺ we breathe, we dream, we raise our love.. ♡

嬉しくて泣くのは 悲しくて 笑うのは
僕の心が 僕を追い越したんだよ
なんでもないや ~ RADWIMPS


Happy blog's anniversary!

Hello cutiepies!
welcome, welcome! hope you're doing great n__n

well, as you know (or see, whatevs) today is the 7th anniversary of the blog! ohh it seems like it was just yesterday when I begun with this mess.. I think it's quite weird the fact that the first entry I made was on Valentine's day haha

it's been a rough time, don't get me wrong, I love this blog and I'm actually kinda proud of it haha but sometimes it was hard to keep it up.. but luckily I'm still here :P

I know I still have to edit some entries (actually a lot), and believe me when I say I'm trying my best..

anyway, today I come, as every year, with an entry not only to celebrate the anniversary but v-day too! it's not like I like this day, is just that I want a motive to do something special for you haha

ok! let's start with this!


like two days ago I finished to read a manga that I wanted to read these days..
ah.. love is the air haha!


Your Name Vol. 1-3 by Makoto Shinkai (story) & Ranmaru Kotone (art)
ahh.. I love, love, LOVE this movie! so I was dying to read the manga adaptation, finally I decided to do it n__n

I think that almost everyone has heard, at least once, what is this story about, so I guess I don't need to explain it all (plus, if I do, it could be an spoiler haha)

the story follows Mitsuha, a girl who lives in an small town hating her life and dreaming to become a boy in Tokyo; Taki, a boy from Tokyo, starts to dream he's a girl living in the mountain.. slowly both of them realize they're switching bodies..

I think this story is a romance that breaks all kind of boundaries, it's about pre-destinated people, we see how their souls are intertwined and how, no mattering time or distance, they're bounded

it also has that supernatural touch that I really liked, and the plot-twist.. damn, I have to confess that it gets me everytime haha

as this manga is an adaptation of the movie there's not so much differences, only some minor details, but I guess that it's better to watch the movie first and then, if you want, read the manga so you can understand the story better

I totally love this story and I really enjoyed to read these volumes.. but, to be honest, I wish it'd be longer haha

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please n__n

anyway, I could spend hours and hours talking about Your Name haha so I guess it's better if I change the subject..


I got two chocolates.. is a shame I don't like it haha they're really cute and they also have some edible glitter!

and last but not least, I painted my nails for this day n__n


ok ok, as you can see this year I tried something.. uhm.. easy and simple..
since lately I don't have imagination I decided to try a not so fancy design.. also I'm finally using the polish I got months ago (not what I expected tho)

even if it looks kinda plain I'm satisfied with the result, the colour was not what I was waiting but at the end they're not so bad :P


well..that's all for now! ahh.. it's shorter than I imagined haha but I'm okay with that..

as you can see, so far I've read a lot of manga and only two books.. ahh there's so much more I want to read! guess I'm gonna relax a bit for the upcoming days so I won't fill up the blog with manga :P

anyway, since I don't have anything else to say it'd be better to finish this..
hope you liked or enjoyed today's entry, as always I want to thank you for reading/passing by!

bye bye!

Happy Valentine's Day!