domingo, 24 de febrero de 2019

I even forgot to breathe

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n I've been feeling quite sick, so my days were and are uhm.. bad haha but whatevs, I'm finally here for a new entry :P

like two days ago my internet died, so I spent several hours dying inside BUT I had a plan B: earlier that day I started to read a book, so my problem was solved! at first I thought about reading it in three days but since I had nothing else to do I completely focused on it and finished it the very next day n__n'

also I decided to read another manga volume.. at first I was doubting if I should do it or not, but at the end I was like 'f__k it, I wanna, so I'll do it'; also I was planning to watch an anime movie BUT I had several problems trying to decide which one, so at the end I decided to watch another thing..

ok, I guess it's time for me to start with the entry haha, I don't know if this will be long or not, but here is it anyway


first let me talk about the book I read this time (I have an urgent desire to read as many books as I can.. maybe I'll start a new one soon)


The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
first things first, the cover is gorgeous and I basically wanted to read this because of it, and of course, the name caught my eye too haha

the story takes place in Sparrow, a town famous for being under a spell; the legend says that three sisters who were acusedand executed for witchcraft, come back each year, for three weeks, seeking for revenge

I have to say that I had my doubts at first, I couldn't take out of my head the idea that the paranormal touch it had was goingto turn into something not paranormal at all, but luckily it didn't happen, so one point to the book :P

anyway, I think the story was pretty interesting, the mystery and mysthical aura it had were something I liked, sadly not everything about it made it good, even if the plot was good, the plot-twist it had was predictable, well, at least for me; so no big surprises for me.. I saw it coming T__T

then, the characters.. well, I have to say that sadly I didn't like them, they were just plain, easy to forget

the end was good too, it was kinda bittersweet, I liked it but at the same time I think it's kinda melancholic, nostalgic..

overall it was a good book, nothing really excepcional, but I enjoyed it and it trappedme most of the time, it was laso easy and fast to read

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please n__n


Black Butler Vol. XVII by Yana Toboso
as you know I'm dying, since last year, to catch up with this manga, finally I'm doing my best to finally reach my goal.. that's why I'm starting to read it like crazy :P

first, since some chapters ago I recently noticed how handsome Edward (Lizzy's brother) is! also he is so charming, intelligent and brave, plus he's also a good friend

anyway, this volume starts with the cricket tournament, we see, for more than the half of it, the final match between the green dormitory and the blue one; also we see Sebastian chasing the principal of the Weston College and he discovers something really strange is going on

and finally we discover what's going on with Derrick, one of the missing students.. and we also see what's boiling up in the college and the principal reveals his identity.. so yeah, a lot happens in this crazy volume

at first I thought it was going to be a little boring and slow like the previous one (too much cricket) but the final match caught my eye 'cause it was very interesting and then the final chapter.. holys__t! the plot-twist that I never saw coming was too much for my poor soul, really

so yes, it was a good volume that rapidly turned into something incredible.. so it was greatand it left me speechless at the end.. now I can't wait to read the next one!

if you want to read the complete review, full of spoilers and in spanish, just click here n__n

now it's time for me to talk about the special episode I watched this time!


Free!-Dive to the Future- 第0話
Free!: Dive to the Future - Episode 0

- Special - 2 0 1 8 -
Season: 03        Episodes: 01
Genre: Sports, School, Slice of Life
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Original

well, this special episode was screened in an special event before the season (Dive to the Future) aired past year, but we, the mortals, had to wait until the BR/DVD came out to watch it n__n'

anyway, this episode takes place mainly in Tokio,  and we see most of the characters we saw in the season, of course it focuses on Haruka and Makoto

the story is about one day in the married couple duo life, we see an event of sumo wrestling match between "club's" mascots, and thanks to fate, Iwatobi-chan is there to represent its town, Iwatobi haha

this episode was more hilarious and funny than any other, I loved how it was closer to be a comedy than a drama, every character felt relaxed and seemed to have fun; I really liked the atmosphere it had

overall I think it was great, I had a great time watching it, I laughed a lot! and of course, I loved my cute canon ship.. I was just glad to see how everyone loves Makoto and how sweet he is..

also Haru seemed really excited everytime he looked at Iwatobi-chan! that was just too cute *-*
and to see my boys wearing a suit was ahh amazing! (MakoHaru feels intensify*)

without a doubt it was really funny, but I wish I had seen it before the season started 'cause it obviously is the opeening episode of the great adventure our favourite swimmers started that season

the opening ("Heading to Over" by OLDCODEX) and the ending ("Gold Evolution" by STYLE FIVE) were the same of the season, so no big change.. I liked them both!

now I'm completely ready for the upcoming summary movies and the brand new one!


ah.. this took me more time than I first thought it'd take.. but finally it's complete!

yesterday I started to watch another seasonal anime u__u so I have to catch up before it ends haha and I have to say that it seems that I'm gonna laugh a lot with it.. it seems to be funny and one of those series you watch to relax and have a good time :P

also I've been thinking about challenging myself: will I be able to read 100 manga volumes this year? since I'm really invested with this type of lecture I want to see how much can I read haha it'll be kinda hard (and talk about them will be a hell) but I'm willing to do it :P plus I also want to read more LN!

well, I don't know if that's all I wanted to say, but for now I guess I'll cut this right here..
as always thank you so much for reading/passing by! hope you enjoyed today's entry n__n

bye bye!