sábado, 25 de agosto de 2018

☠' 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒❢

"LOKI MAKES THE WORLD MORE INTERESTING
BUT LESS SAFE."
-Norse Myhtology ~ Neil Gaiman

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
hope you're having a great time ∩__∩ I'm kinda busy today ∪' but here I am for a brand new entry..

this time this will be.. uhm.. kind of short  I've been working (haha finally I have money for next month's mangas) and barely had time to do my things, and since I decided to start watching (or should I say re-watching?) an anime I wasn't able to finish the "oldie" I started some days ago

have I mentioned before that right now I'm obsessed with Overlord's OP? ohgods it's just too awesome haha can't stop, can't stop, not enough♪

anyway, it'll be better if I start with this now, so let's start❣


as I was short of time I decided to read something "light" so I checked out my to-read list and picked up one book I wanted to read some time ago..


 Norse Myhtology by Neil Gaiman
this is the second book I read from this author and I really want to read more of his work

so you already know how much I love mythology (even if it doesn't loook like it) and since some time ago the norse one has become one of my favourites: if it has Loki in it then you can count me in

this book is formed by short stories about the norse gods' (some of them popular and others not so much) adventures, so as you can guess somehow it was short and light

what I like about mythology is that most of the time it shows us that the gods are not those benevolent and good-willed immortal creatures; instead they are very similar to the humans, they are greedy and are willing to kill if the situation requires it

I don't have to say that my favourite character/god is Loki  is just that he is charming❣ I know he's kinda bad and has a lot of faults but I like him anyway :P I love how smart he is❣

I founf this book very entertaining and interesting, it was easy and fast to read; overall I liked and enjoyed it a lot *-*

in case you want to read the complete review, click here please ∩__∩


 Citrus Vol. 1-4 by Saburouta
I actually read the last four chapters when they were published and so I decided to properly read it from the begining, so here I am..
I was feeling quite glad that the anime adaptation cover up these four volumes, so I already knew what was going to happen

I thought about doing the same I did with Masamune-kun's Revenge manga and decided it would be better to talk about the first four volumes in the same spot

the story follows Yuzu and Mei, who became sisters when they parents (Yuzu's mom and Mei's dad) decided to marry, and so they have to live together.. things start to get weird and kinda akward since Mei kissed Yuzu, and now the feelings of the older sister are all messed up

I think the plot is not one of the best I've ever encountered, but it's no so bad either..
at first I found the problem of them being attracted to each other kind of akward 'cause they are sisters now, but c'mon they are not blood related so I started to relax, slowly I forgot that feeling

even if I already read four volumes I still don't feel attached to the characters, they have some  qualities that I like but most of the time I founf them quite annoying and don't like them haha

it was easy and fast to read but I still don't get too hooked to the story itself, and the art looks nice, I think that the close-up expressions of the characters look especially well done.. and by the way, those new covers are simply gorgeous❣

of course I'm gonna keep on reading to understand better the story but I'm not impressed by it yet; so overall I liked it and think it was just good, nothing out of the ordinary..

and in case you want to read the complete review, with some spoilers, click here ∩__∩

now, otherwise, some days ago I found a Sailor Moon quiz "which combination of Sailor Scouts are you", and I knew I had to do it haha and here are my results❣

 

Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars
since I watched SM Crystal I started to love Mars  so it was a nice surprise when I got that result :P
as you can see sometimes I have a lot of free time haha❣


well, as you can see I don't have so much to tell today, so I guess that's all for now ∩__∩'
I promise in the next entry I'll talk about anime :P and maybe another book (or manga?) so get ready..

btw I'm doing my best to keep on editing previous entries, so keep an eye on the blog..
as always thank you so much for reading/passing by❣ ∩__∩ hope you'll have a wonderful weekend 

⋆:・゚✧bye bye