lunes, 30 de julio de 2018

⊰✟⊱ there's nothing left of me..

"AND NOW HE'S SO DEVOID OF COLOR
HE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS."
-Colors ~ Halsey

𝓗ello cutiepies❣ ◕ᴥ◕ 
welcome to a new entry ∩__∩ hope you're doing great❣

well, right now I'm not feeling good, something happened yesterday and, uhm, I'm kinda.. devastated ∪︿∪ so I guess today's entry will be short..

I thought about uploading this tomorrow but since I still have some things I want to talk about, I decided today was the day to do it.. next entry will be out on thursady or friday, so get ready❣


first I want to talk about the manga I've been reading since some days ago, but this time will be kinda different..


 Masamune-kun's Revenge Vol. 1-4 by Hazuki Takeoka (story) & Tiv (art)
since I watched the anime I wanted to check out the manga, but I usually forgot to do it..
last month I saw the chapter that was published was the last one so I started to search for some info and, indeed, that was the end chapter.. so I decided to finally give it a try

as I said up there, this time is different 'cause I'm gonna talk about four volumes instead of one, like I usually do, but, why four? I think it'd be easier since this manga has not so much impact in me.. I'm thinking that I'll do the same in the future with another mangas, but for now I'm focused in Masamune

anyway, now let's talk about the story.. it follows Masamune, he used to be a fat boy who was bullied by almost everyone, one day he met Aki, but she broke his heart, 8 years have passed and he's looking for his revenge

I think the story is quite plain and very easy to understand, it's not bad but it¿s not great either.. it's just okay.. I found it entertaining and really fast and easy to read

right now, if you ask me, I think the characters are quite simple, the one I like is Aki, even if she's mean I have to say she's the best in my opinion.. but I just wanna know more about the characters, what really happened to them in their pasts

so up until volume 4 nothing phenomenal has happened, actually it's the same what we saw in the anime adaptation, so no big changes in the plot..

in case you wanna read the complete review, in spanish and with some spoilers, click here please ∩__∩

ok ok, I'm gonna be completely honest: I already finished the whole manga  is just that the final chapters were so "good" that I wasn't able to stop reading.. but I guess I'm not going to talk about it now, probably later :P

otherwise I watched a movie with my sister❣


this time we watched The First Purge

I have to be honest, I was really excited 'cause I really like those movies and I felt really bad for not watching the pevious in the big screen when it came out.. so this was my first of this "saga"

now, this movie takes place long before the first movie, it tells us about the time when the NFFA (New Founding Fathers of America) won the elections and they decided they implement an experiment on Staten Island, where for 12 hours the citizens will be able to do whatever they wanted

I have to say that, in my opinion, it was not the best movie out of the four but it was entertaining and very interesting; I think that what catches my eye of these movies is the fact that people is crazy and that at some point they are able to put aside their humanity and try to convince themselves that what they did was the best


I found the characters quite good, specially because one of them tried to help everyone and raised her voice against the whole thing, her brother was.. uhm.. a little annoying 

overall I liked it but I wish it'd have been bloodier, like it was too light.. but after all I don't regret going to watch it on the big screen❣

there are not so much spoilers, but here they are..

spoilers

first, the NFFA took some people out of prison so they could participate in the experiment.. thanks to one of these crazy persons (named Skeletor) they got the idea of "purge" the soul and all of that nonsense, so the rate of success was higher having crazy people out there

one of the interesting things was the fact that they offered an "incentive" to the citizens: $5000 USD if they stood home that night! and the amount of money could increase if they "actively participated", so as you can guess a ton of people decided to stay T﹏T

but the whole thing was not going to the way they thought it would take 'cause the people wasn't participating, instead they were having parties.. so at the end the one in charge of the experiment sent mercenaries to do the dirty job..

so that means the NFFA were aware about the fact that trained people were doingall the job (especially killing poor people) since the first Purge



some weeks ago I got one collectible plastic glass.. and finally I decided to show it.. so here is it..


yes❣ it's from the Ant-Man and The Wasp movie *-*
the reason I didn't pot it before is that I wanted so badly to watch this movie but I was waiting for my oldest sister to do it, time passed by and I never went to watch it  so now I have to wait to watch it at home.. damn I can't believe I missed it❣

now I have to wait to watch it.. maybe next year Y﹏Y


well well.. it seems that finally this entry is complete❣ it took me more time than I thought, but here it is ∩__∩'

as you can see I don't have so much to tell and also I'm not in the mood to do it >< so this is all for today

ohh, btw, I finally edited one entry❣ I know a lot of time has passed but I did it.. and I'm planning to keep on editing.. in case you want to check it out, click here

as always thank you so much for reading/passing by 
hope you'll have a wonderful week❣ see you in the next entry ∩__∩

⋆:・゚✧bye bye