jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2015

Poupée ~ monthly fav: December

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I've been busy all time long, I wanted to edit everything before but I failed haha one of my new year's resolutions will be to edit everything! I swear I'll start tomorrow :P at least with just one entry!

anyway, this is the last Poupée monthly fav entry! and honestly I'm kinda glad I got to finish those entries..

ok, since today this is not the only entry I'm gonna upload, I better go to the point now :P


this motnh is full of kimonos and xmas outfits.. so, don't get surprised..

  
 


20 - one of my favourite yukatas! I love purple *-* maybe this hairstyle was not the best, but it kinda looks cute

19 - Ice Skating Event! I really like the baby blue and white combo!

18 - I made a huge mistake here: that's a summer yukata u__u but guess it also looks cute, love that sweets' pattern

17 - my first christmas in poupée.. how nostalgic! I love that angel dress *-*

  
 

16 - I don't know exactly what I like about this outfit.. could it be the black and lavender combo? or the stripped long socks?

15 - definitely one of my favourite events! I love pastel colours, I love sweets.. and above all I love how baby blue and lavender look together! and I made it to the Suteki Ranking n__n'

14 - yes.. that kimono again.. is just that I really like it!

13 - I'm not sure why this pink outfit catches my eye everytime, probably is thanks to the background that makes it stand out

  
 

12 - I really like reindeer costumes! this, perhaps, is too sexy haha but it definitely does look cute!

11 - is there something better than a black Santa outfit? I love this dress-up

10 - this red kimono is too lovely! and I have to say that the hairstyle doesn't look so bad after all.. and again I made it to the Suteki Ranking thanks to this outfit!

9 - one of my favourite xmas dresses! I'm not really fond on green, but it looks cute, right?

  
 

8 - this.. this reindeer outfit is probably the cutest for me *-* I remember I was dying to get that hairband, and when I finally did it I was very happy n__n and that cute plushie was too much for me!

7 - I liked that red outfit a lot, I don't know exactly why :P and that little snowman in the side was one of my favourite xmas goodies!

6 - the pink Santa costume will always be one of my favs

5 - the black Santa outfit strikes again! why do I like it so much? and it made me enter the Suteki Ranking!

  
 

4 - and finally we're at the top 4! this outfit was very simple and it may seem it has nothing special, but for me it was: I rememeber it was the first time that I paid for something in poupée, it was my first time buying Jewels, and the wig was the first item I bought

3 - I love how I was able to match the few Jewel items I got: the wig and the My Melody plush with the gorgeous red kimono.. also I really like that sakura hair accessory!

2 - this one has nothing to do with xmas, but I think it looked cute, perfect for cold days n__n

1 - YES! this is my favourite xmas outfit! I love that dress *-* and the little Santa and the pink bear.. everything looks simply cute *-*


well, I guess that's all n__n it was a pleasure to do these entries and hope you enjoyed them!
see you in the next entry! but for now..

bye bye!