jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

a promise to be free

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're doing great!

I know, I know.. I've been quite absent from the blog u__u I still need to edit a lot.. is just that I've been busy or not feeling ok these past few weeks, but I swear I'll do my best to have a "clean" blog

I was supposed to make this entry yesterday but for some reason I forgot haha plus I got the times wrong ¬¬

anyway, I don't know if this will be long or not, so it's best if I start now..


first let me talk about the manga I read yesterday :P


Black Butler Vol. X by Yana Toboso
I was checking the list of books I've read on GR and I found out that I haven't read Black Butler since february! can you believe it?
I paused it so I could read TG.. now I kind of regret not continuing the lecture before u__u

in this volume we're still in the Murder Arc, which I have to say I really liked; we saw the conclusion of the mystery that sorrounded the Pantomhive Mannor and its guests

I think the whole think was interesting and sometimes I felt kinda confused but it worth every single second I spent reading it :P

the thing I liked the most is how loyal the Phantomhive's servants are, also we got to see a Tanaka's side we didn't know he had and it was amazing!

there's not so much to say about this volume, only that I enjoyed it a lot and that now I'm waiting to read the next volume to get the explanation of what exactly happened here haha

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please n__n

and now let me talk about the last anime movies I've watched n__n

you already know how much I love Free! and I was dying to watch the movies since they were announced, and finally here are my thought of them!

劇場版 Free!-Timeless Medley- 絆
(Free! Movie 1: Timeless Medley - Kizuna)
Free! Timeless Medley - The Bond

- MOVIE - 2017 -
Genre: Slice of Life, Sports, Drama, School
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Original

this is the first part of Timeless Medley, which is composed of two "compilatory" movies

basically it's the second season (Free! Eternal Summer) with some touches of the first one, and as the poster sugests, it's mostly about the Iwatobi Swim Club members

we see them entering a competition (once again, it's the second season) which they're trying to win as a team, also we see Haru's problem about his future and how his friends try to help him

one thing I liked about this movie is that all the Free! feelings came once again and punched me in the face *-* also they added a few new scenes (like two ir three) that featured Asahi and Ikuya from Starting Days!


there's not so much to say about this movie, only that I enjoyed it a lot and I wish they added more new scenes but it's ok if we only got small glimpses of old characters.. plus to see one of the OTPs is always a pleasure!

and about the opening ("RISING FREE" by STYLE FIVE (Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Mamoru Miyano, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa)), it was nice, not my favourite from the franchise but it was catchy!

and the ending ("EVER BLUE" by STYLE FIVE) was also good, I really enjoy their Free! songs haha!

劇場版 Free!-Timeless Medley- 約束
(Free! Movie 2: Timeless Medley - Yakusoku)
Free! Timeless Medley - The Promise

- MOVIE - 2017 -
Genre: Slice of Life, Sports, School
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Original

this is the second part of the Timeless Medley movies, and it's a compilatory movie too, but this one is mostly about from the point of view of the Samezuka team

once again it's the second season but it features most scenes of Rin's teamates, and we see how face the competition they're in and the struggle Sousoke is going through

what I liked about this movie is that it focuses more in Samezuka's swimmers and we get to see how they got to be so close; of course, we also have some brand new material featuring, once again, Ikuya


there's not so much to say about this movie either, only that I truly enjoyed it, if was fun and also brought back all the feelings..

the opening theme was the same as the previous movie, so no news there..

and the ending ("Clear Blue Departure" by Haruka Nanase (Nobunaga Shimazaki), Makoto Tachibana (Tatsuhisa Suzuki), Nagisa Hazuki (Tsubasa Yonaga), Rei Ryuugazaki (Daisuke Hirakawa), Rin Matsuoka (Mamoru Miyano), Sousuke Yamazaki (Yoshimasa Hosoya), Aiichirou Nitori (Kouki Miyata), Momotarou Mikoshiba (Kenichi Suzumura)) was also fine, I liked the fact that it was singed by all the main characters

特別版 Free!-Take Your Marks-
Free! -Take Your Marks-

- MOVIE - 2017 -
Genre: Slice of Life, Sports, School
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Original

this is the last movie and it's brand new material! it's composed of four stories:

- Unmei no Choice!  /  Destined Choice!
it takes place in Tokyo and MakoHaru Makoto is helping Haru to find an apartment

- Hitou no Cooling Down!  /  Secret Hot Spring Cooling Down!
we see the Samezuka team (Rin, Sousuke, Ai and Momo) going to an onsen to relax and have fun

- Kessoku no Butterfly  /  United Butterfly!
this one focuses in Rei, Nagisa and Gou's efforts to recruit new member for the club

- Tabitachi no Eternal Blue!  /  Departing Eternal Blue!
we see Samezuka and Iwatobi's teams trying to prepare a surprise for Rin before he leaves to Australia


all of the stories were really fun and what I liked about them is that we have small glimpses of the characters of Starting Days n__n

the opening ("FREE-STYLE SPIRIT" by STYLE FIVE) was really good, not my favourite from the franchise but I liked it

and the ending ("What Wonderful Days!!" by Iwatobi-chou no Yukai na Nakama-tachi (Sung: Nobunaga Shimazaki, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Tsubasa Yonaga, Daisuke Hirakawa, Mamoru Miyano; Spoke: Yoshimasa Hosoya, Kouki Miyata, Kenichi Suzumura, Kenjirou Tsuda, Akeno Watanabe, Satsuki Yukino, Hiroshi Yanaka)) was also good

I think that it was a great way to prepare myself for the third season, and if you want some advice, I guess the two "Timeless Medley" movies are not really necessary to watch the upcoming season, the ones you need to check out are Starting Days and Take Your Marks


the new season of anime finally started!
after watching some of them (the ones I choose) I decided to drop one of them u__u

Back Street Girls Gokudolls was the one I decided to stop watching after two episodes.. why? well, to be honest it's not what I imagined, I actually found it quite boring and it couldn't catch my attention like others did.. will I watch it later? no, I don't think so u__u

oh! right! I also decided to drop another anime after watching only 15 minutes of it >__<
Dropkick on my Devil!! was not what I thought, I found it boring and I didn't like the animation u__u plus I found it quite nonsense haha will I watch it later? maybe, I liked Yurine (the gothic lolita..) a lot

btw guess who's re-watching Yuri!!! on Ice for the 4th time? yess me! is just that I think re-watching it every now and then is good for me, it purifies my soul :P

ok, I think that's enough for now, I tried my best to make a short entry, but I think I failed haha

anyway, thank you so much for reading/passing by n__n
hope you'll have a wonderful day!

bye bye!