miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2017

we can fall together

"遠くから 君が 壊れる音
微かに 聞こえた 気がしたんだ
鳴りやまない 答えのない 痛みは 終わらせよう"
- 硝子の瞳 (Glass no Hitomi) ~ SID (シド)

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time! welcome to a new entry n__n

well, first let me say that there are going to be several entries in the next days (maybe this and the next week), 'cause the summer anime season is coming to an end and as you know I'm currently watching some of them :P

today's entry will be only about anime.. I've been watching a lot and, if I have to be honest, I've been kind of delaying the ones I started to watch a while ago so I'll avoid talking about two or three in the same entry but I'm afraid I failed haha

I also have been reading some manga.. but the point is that it's not published in volume format, so it doesn't really count haha.. also I started watching a seasonal anime that is gonna end next week, so I'm rushing with it before it ends n__n'

I think today's entry will be pretty long, so I guess I better start with it now!


past week I finally was able to watch the special OVA of CardCaptor Sakura! and let me tell you it was simply beautiful n__n


カードキャプターさくら クリアカード編 プロローグ さくらとふたつのくま
(Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen - Prologue Sakura to Futatsu no Kuma)
/  "Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue: Sakura and the Two Bears"
OVA
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Episodes: 01

since the first moment I knew there were going to be an special OVA of CCS I was completely sure I wanted to watch it

this OVA was made to create the connection between the first anime and the upcoming (january, maybe?) new season (based on the Clear Card Arc manga that came out past year)

I haven't read the manga yet, but according to the people that actually did it, this OVA is loyal to the original end, and after the credits it gives us the first glance of the Clear Card Arc

I have to say that it felt kinda strange to watch it in japanese haha 'cause I watched the previous "seasons" dubbed, in spanish of course :P and Sakura's real voice is too cute! *-*

the story is basically the same: Syaoran has to go back to Hong Kong and suddenly Sakura realizes how she feels about him.. we can see the "real" scene of the "Two Bears" and how she makes the promise of waiting for him


the animation looked pretty nice, I like the colour palette they used, everything looked so pastel-ish and cute.. I dare to say it looked softer than the previous adaptation.. of course, sometimes the animation looked quite strange.. like in one part Yukito's arm looked weird.. but that kind of mistakes tend to happen, right?

there are not so much differences between the previous "ending" and this new one, so it doesn't feel like you're watching a new story, is, basically, the same

I really enjoyed it, and the colours and animation of the last scene (post-credits) is stunning.. all the sakura blossoms looked simply gorgeous! I seriously can't wait for the upcoming new season!

some days after (on sunday I guess) I watched something I was dying to watch: an anime movie!

劇場版「黒執事 Book of the Atlantic」  /  Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic
MOVIE
Genre: Action, Comedy, Historical, Demons, Supernatural, Fantasy

Kuroshitsuji became one f my favourite stories (call it manga and/or anime), I just love it.. so it was pretty obvious I was too excited when this new movie was announced..

this time I watched it english sub.. it's not the first time this kind of things happen so it didn't feel strange at all

the story follows our beloved Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian, who are investigating an strange society called "Aurora", to do so they have to get on a luxury cruise..

soon they'll discover what the Aurora Society is doing: trying to bring back to life the dead.. and then the cruise becomes a real pandemonium since the living dead can't be contained anymore

I have to say that I liked the animation, but sometimes it looked quite strange, like in the first scene, when we're seeing the people gathered around the cruise.. too much CGI!

it was a real pleasure to see my beloved Sebas-chan once again.. sorry but he looks simply amazing.. I just wanted to lick the screen everytime he appeared.. then Undertaker.. DAMN! he was a big surprise.. and I have to say that now I like him even more than before, even if he's crazy!

it was nice to see Grell and Ronald once again n__n certainly I didn't remeber Ronald being that cute (in the anime).. and Snake.. ohgods, he is too cute!

but the biggest surprise was definitely Lizzy.. I used to feel like "meh whatever" about her, sometimes she gave me the impression to be quite annoying but I want to apologize to her right now, she is AMAZING!


I just loved everything about this movie, the characters were incredible, the animation was good, the plot was crazy but interesting and the soundtrack was awesome.. plus those blood-soaked scenes were great!

one thing I loved was that we were able to see some of Sebastian memories.. and how, trhough them, we can see his relationship with Ciel evolved, how both of them "grew up"

it was quite funny, so it obviously made me laugh and, of course, t has some "serious" parts that made me feel like I was about to cry haha, it made me feel a lot of emotions; probably this is my favourite Kuroshitsuji animation, I just loved it even more than Book of Murder!

now, last but not least (or that I want to believe..), today one of the Summer Season anime I watched came to an end..

NOTE: the next review may contain spoilers from the whole season, but the spoilers of the season finale will be writen in a different colour!


捏造トラップ-NTR-  /  NTR: Netsuzou Trap
Genre: Drama, Yuri (Rating: PG-13 -Teens 13 or older)
Season: 01          Episodes: 12

as you already know, I started to read the manga after I watched the first episodes of the anime 'cause I wanted to know more about the story.. and finally the anime came to an end

the story follows Yuma and Hotaru, who are best friends and their respective boyfriends, Takeda and Fujiwara.. suddenly, thanks to Hotaru, Yuma finds herself into an strange situation and she is confused about her feelings towards her childhood friend

first of all, the thing you hve to know is that it's, as its name says, an NTR, which means Netorare, this genre is quite controversial 'cause it's about cheating (to be specific, the male MC's love interest is stolen from him by another person).. so that's what you're going to see in this story

so, through the whole season we saw how Hotaru "convinced" Yuma to do some.. stuff , like kissing, with her, saying it was just a practice, so Yuma will be ready to do all of that with her first boyfriend, Takeda, but at a certain point things got out of control and Yuma became confused about what she really feels

I still don't know how I feel about this anime, I think it was just okay, not really bad but not good at all.. the question is, why? well, I don't like cheating and lying for what it seems it's pure lust or fun calling it "love"

I think there's a point missing here, for me it was not a love story 'cause we were able to see an abusive relationship (or.. two?) and betrayal, but most important the characters hurt other people without caring

first I'll talk about the characters; Yuma.. oh well, I think she was a good girl but she started to do some bad stuff, she was selfish and hurt a lot of people, including herself, she let herself being manipulated and played by one person she loved and cared for, she was quite stupid all the time.. I'm still not sure if what she felt was love or she was only confused

then we have Hotaru.. let me tell you that she was an atractive character, she was pretty outside but sadly she was rotten inside :| it seems that she only cared for herself and tried to seduce Yuma for.. uhm.. for what exactly? in one hand I think it was s hame that in the anime she seems to be a victim when in the original story (manga) she is a bad person, but in the other hand I'm kind of relieved that we didn't get to see her true self and how evil she can be

about Takeda.. I think that he was the purest character but sadly he was the only one that lost at the end, I'm glad we got to see how good he is, really, why did you hurt him Yuma?

finally we had Fujiwara.. okay, he is, by far, the worst character in the whole story, even if he's atractive (I love gray/silver/white haired anime guys) he was an absolute asshole: he said he hated women and was way abusive with Hotaru.. he is just trash and I get mad everytime people praise him or say it was good he did something to Hotaru/Yuma, 'cause, no, it's not good at all

[1x12] どうして今まで気づかなかったんだろう
/  "Why Did It Take Me This Long To Realize?"

after the cliffhanger of episode 11 (Yuma discovering Fujiwara and Hotaru in a bad situation), we get to see how Yuma reacts to it and the answer Hotaru gives kind of "clarifies" the things

thanks to Takeda, Yuma realizes how she feels about Hotaru (finally! it took her a whole season..)

I have to say that the way they decided to "close" the story was kind of predictable, sadly I felt it was quite rushed and for me it didn't really close the story, nothing really solved here, and even if we got an "explanation" about Hotaru's behaviour it was just Yuma assuming it was the truth

to be honest it didn't surprise me, as I said I kind of saw it coming.. like the ending was a little bit poor and they just decided to give it a "happy ending", I'm kind of disappointed because all the season felt plain but I'm glad it's over now

***spoilers***

well, I'm gonna try to make this short..

I think at the end there were a lot of unanswered questions left, like, what happened with the pic that Fujiwara took of Yuma and Hotaru in the bed? Takeda found out what was happening? did Yuma and Hotaru started a relationship or not?

we saw how Yuma knows about Hotaru and Fujiwara "contract" but Hotaru never explained it.. and when Yuma asked her to break up with him, Hotaru said no, Yuma asked if she loved him and, what did she answer? YES. WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK.

it was, somehow, an open ending.. Yuma confessed her feelings to Hotaru and they kissed in the street (sweet!) and it seemed that everything Hotaru did was to get Yuma's attention.. seriously?

one thing I didn't like about this anime is that they tried to tell us that Hotaru was another victim when she clearly wasn't, she did something wrong.. why didn't she put the cards on the table and told Yuma everything? didn't she trust her bff?

there was a part that caught my eye, in one part Yuma says something like "when did Hotaru stop trusting in me?", well, with this we can see Hotaru didn't trust Yuma enough to open herself and tell her everything.. what did make Yuma think that Hotaru loved her too?

as I said, we never got a clear answer, Yuma just assumed Hotaru's feelings and that was all, we never saw Hotaru confirming that she felt the same and that she loved Yuma..

after all I think Yuma was quite confused about her feelings.. maybe she didn't know what she really wanted, and then Hotaru comes and confuses her even more.. I wouldn't say it was a love story 'cause all the time I just saw manipulative people trying to mess up other people's lives

now that I think about it, I would have liked Yuma getting away from Hotaru and trying to get her sh_t together away from that toxic person

***

sorry but after all I don't think there was love in this crazy story.. I think we only saw abuse, by Fujiwara, by Hotaru and yes, by Yuma.. they all abused other person's trust and treated them like trash :|

overall I think this anime was not really bad but it wasn't good either.. it was just like "meh, okay.. whatever"..


ohgods! I guess that was all about anime.. at least for now n__n' this entry ended up being really long! I'm sorry guys..

just a little note here: in the upcoming days I'll be posting more entries: one this saturday, another one next wednesday and the last one of september will be on next saturday.. all of this will be because the anime I'm currently watching (the seasonal ones) will be ending and I'm, obviously, gonna talk about them.. so I'm sorry for the upcoming entries haha!

anyway, now I want to say something serious.. as you probably know, yesterday, in my country, we experienced a new earthquake.. this time it was even more "strong" then the one we experienced the past sept. 7th

luckily I'm fine, same as my family; but here are a lot of people that lost everything.. not only their homes but someone they loved.. I just want to say that if you read this, from here, from Mexico, then my best wishes and good vibes go to you, and my heart goes with the missing people and their families, to those who lost their lives and their families too.. just try to stay calm and be safe.. help will arrive soon, in this kind of moments is when we have to stay strong, help eachother and keep our heads up high

and of course, to the people who's not here in Mexico but is sending their love and support to us.. thank you very much!

okay, now this is all for now.. as always thank you for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful week!

bye bye!