miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2017

is this hell?

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're having a great time! these days I've been quite busy: I've been watching too much anime haha and today I come to talk about that

anyway, I wanted to read a book since the previous entry but before I could even realize it the day for this entry was here and I was out of time to read ¬¬ so that means I won't talk about a book or manga today.. what a shame!

I don't really have so much to say u__u so I guess I better start with this entry 'cause I have the feeling it will be quite long.. so here we go!


first let me show you something my sis bought for me some weeks ago n__n to be honet I forgot to upload this pic before haha


Inside Out Socks
okay, I got this "Fear" socks 'cause there weren't so much socks.. and since I love purple it was quite easy to decided which ones to pick up

lately this kind of socks are quite popular here (at least in my city), they are super soft and comfy.. even if I don't really like this characters I liked a lot this pair of socks!

on sunday another seasonal anime had its season finale, I even thought about making an entry on monday but I decided not to n__n'


プリンセス・プリンシパル  /  Princess Principal
Genre: Action, Mystery, Spies
Season: 01          Episodes: 12

at first this anime's sinopsis was barely catching my eye, but then I decided to give it a try.. and what a surprise! I think the title could mislead people, maybe that's why it wasn't really sucessful and a lot of people missed a good anime

so, the story takes place in a 19th century London, we see that the kingdom exploded a mineral named "cavorite" and constructed an air flote to gain advantage over other countries, but people were exploded and they got disconformed with the ones in the power so a revolution started.. thanks to it the country got divided in two by a wall, in one side there was the Kingdom of Albion and in the other the Commonwealth

we see five girls who use the student status to cover their true identities: they're spies

I think the real plot of this anime is the espionage and to complete the missions, so that's why almost every episode is about a different case but they certainly have something in common: the Kingdom is, probably, the problem

I have to say that I'm not much into the "spies" thing, I actually hardly enjoy movies/books with this element so I wasn't sure if I'd like this anime.. but damn I guess I was wrong, I really enjoyed it

it has this steampunk (and of course, victorian) aura that made me fall in love with it, plus the characters have this "loli" or "moe" look that can fool the audience thinking they're not good enough to be spies

one thing that I found incredible is that the anime didn't use the ecchi element to atract people, we just see five girls kicking asses and doing what they have to do.. and honestly I loved them all *-*

one thing that could be one of the main points of the story is that there's a secret that apparently nobody knows but the people involved in it.. of course, through the season we start to get some hints until the truth comes and slaps our faces: the Princess and Ange knew eachother (of course, I won't put here why or how haha)

something that I found quite strange is that the cases/episodes were not put in chronological order so it felt a little bit hard to try to understand at first but I guess it wasn't so bad after all, and I enjoyed a lot to see everyone's past and how they got into the team

NOTE: the following may contain spoilers of the whole season, but the ones of the season finale will be in a different colour❣️

[1x12] Case 24 "The Fall of the Wall"

well, damnit.. first of all, let me say that the title gave me the idea it was, literally, the fall of the wall that divided the kingdom, that finally the original objective was going to be accomplished..

through the season we learned that the Commonwealth (under the control of someone else) was the one behind our spies' team, and the ultimate mission was to kill the Princess..

after Ange was left behind, we were able to see what was the Princess plan.. actually the new team had a new mission: to kill the Queen

I have to say that I was confused through the whole episode haha but still I enjoyed it a lot..

***spoilers***

the most important thing we learned from the whole anime was that Ange and the Princess knew eachother before the mission started: they met when they were little girls, one was the princess and the other a poor girl; they had an special bond and one day they decided to change roles..

so our Ange's true identity was Charlotte, the real Princess.. and our Princess' true identity was Ange, the poor girl.. they got separated because, when they changed roles the revolution started and they got separated.. the "Princess" thought Charlotte was dead..

but to be honest, I suspected it some episodes ago 'cause we were able to see how the Princess called Ange "Charlotte", this happened in the episode when the Princess joined the team.. I thought it was strange and I always thought there were a reason behind Ange's great acting whenever she pretended to be the Princess..

now, the mission to kill the Queen had another purpose: to make people think the Princess was behind the incident and so she would be the one to blame and then get executed

luckily our team got together one more time and decided to help Ange to save the Princess.. and at the end they succeed.. but Zelda (the one leading the new team that betrayed our spies) got away

so.. why the title? well, after Ange saved the Princess, she tells Ange (Charlotte) that she's not alone and that she has to let other people get inside her heart and that she will help her with this 'cause they'll be together from now on

***

seeing some details, I think there could be another season, and of course, I would love that❣️

what I liked the most about this aniem was the fact that very different people got together and fought to save something they cared about, and sure, I loved to see five girls kicking everyone's asses, it was incredible :P

about the OP and ED, I liked them, they're not my favourites, but they were not bad after all

overall, this was amazing and I really enjoyed and liked it a lot, I liked the animation and the story; it'd be nice to get a second season and I really hope we will❣️

okay, now I'm gonna talk about another season finale that took place today n__n'


ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ (Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu)
/  Classroom of the Elite
Genre: School
Season: 01          Episodes: 12

as you probably know, since some time ago I've been quite attracted to school anime, so when I saw this one announced I couldn't help it, I had to watch it

I don't really know why, but it reminded me of "Assassination Classrom", probably it was because both of them are about a classroom full of the worst students and they try so bad to get into better classrooms that they had to work extra hard..

now, this one takes place in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School, were, presumibly, the students have a big chance to get a great job after they graduate, in order to get this they are classified in four classes and the ones considered "inferior" are dumped to the D-class

the thing about this School is that the students have to live there and the school provides "points" to them that they can use to buy everything they want.. the problem comes when the realize the points they get are the reflect of their respective class' success

the main character is Ayanokoji, a quiet student who tries not to stand out and that is not good making friends, but everything changes when he meets Horikita, one of her classmates who wants to get to A-class

don't get it wrong, is not a romance story.. through the season we're able to see how the D-class goes through some rough situations and how the students react to them, how they had to start to support eachother in order to become a better class and get points to "survive"

one thing that I didn't like is that sometimes it got quite boring and they used some ecchi.. I was quite sick and tired of the fanservice it had T__T

but, without doubt I liked Ayanokoji a lot.. he seemed not to be the typical MC, yes, he was intelligent but he never wanted to stand out, he made everyone to believe (except, maybe, Horikita) he was just a normal boy, when in reality he was not

it has a lot of characters, so it's quite hard to describe, and even try to remember, them all haha so the only thing you need to know is that Ayanokoji was the best :P

[TO EDIT]