miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

my heart says 'read, READ!'

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n guess who's getting sick? yes, ME! I just hate this.. seriously u__u I'm not completely sick (yet) but probably is a matter of time.. damn the weather is nice for me, so it means it's cloudy and kind of cold.. perhaps that's why I got sick haha that and the fact that one of my nephews, my sister and my niece were sick too ¬¬'

anyway, welcome to a new entry! I know I've been absent from my blogs.. is just that I'm really busy these days, I have so much work to do! I swear once I end up being so busy I'll come to edit the entries that need it

ok, this time the entry won't be as long as always, and, for once in a while, I won't talk about anime haha strange, right? instead I'll show you what I recently bought some days ago

since I don't really have so much to say I better start with today's entry.. so here we go!


past week, in my city, there was some kind of "book fair" (similar to the FIL - Feria Internacional del Libro), is the third year in a row that this fair "comes" to my state (and the second time I go) so I knew I had to go.. sadly I only had the chance to go on saturday u__u one day before it ended!

to be honest there weren't so many things to see.. my oldest sister told me there were a lot of good books for a great price so I went with the idea to find good deals; the surprise (well, not so much after all) was that the books I was most interested in costed the same as if I went to a bookstore.. so that was the biggest disappointment of the day


at the end I only got one book for me, and actually I'm really happy about that 'cause I thought I would never be able to find it haha (I also got a similar book to my mom) and it was, indeed, very cheap.. it costed, aprox. 2USD!

in case you're interested it's a book with some of Poe's stories n__n

but the best part was that I was able to buy something I was, literally, dying to get..

MANGA!

luckily Panini (the editorial in charge of publishing manga in spanish in my country) had an stand there! and I think they had almost every volume of every manga they've sold throuhg these years.. they had Death Note, Sailor Moon, Your Voice, Magi, Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin, Noragami, and more! I felt like I was in heaven..

sadly they didn't had the copies of the volumes I want to buy since my birthday (I'm still looking for them, hopefully I'll get them soon!) u__u but as I was dying to get my first manga volume I decided to get Tokyo Ghoul instead..


and you know what? I don't regret my choice!
I only bought two volumes, #5 'cause I'm in love with Rize and I really liked it when I read it a while ago, and #8 'cause is the one I'll read soon *-*
I fell so happy about TG being my first printed manga! I just can't with the happiness haha!

and also, look at the kawaii bag I got! it has a gorgeous Star|Wars print n__n simply FA-BU-LOUS!

now I only have to wait until november to get Kuroshitsuji *-* (finally!)

otherwise, at the last days of previous month, my sis got a nail polish for me..


Nail polish by Xiaoya in 06 Liang Cai
ok, I have to be honest, I didn't know this brand before, and I don't know from where it comes from, I wanted it 'cause it says it is "mirror effect", it wasn't the colour I originally wanted (silver) but it was the one I liked so I picked it up

I tried it in my sis' nail haha and it looks fine, probably I should paint my own nails so I'll be able to see if I like it or not

and last but not least, let me talk about the manga volume I read yesterday..
to be honest I was thinking about reading only books in september but as I'm currently very busy I failed and fell into temptation..


NTR - Netsuzou Trap Vol. 3 by Kodama Naoko
well, this is the last published volume (the next one comes out in february), and I really wanted to read it before the anime cover something I haven't read haha

I don't know why but I find this manga quite addictive, even if sometimes I find the plot a little simple I just can't get enough of it

the story is still about the best-friends Yuma and Hotaru but now their relationship got weirder; in this volume we can see a confused Yuma, she simply doesn't know how she really feels towards her bff, but Hotaru is slowly getting away from her..

I still don't know what to think about this manga, in one hand I want to keep on reading but in the other hand I think it's kind of repetitive and the characters tend to frustrate me to the point where I want to punch them

definitely this volume is better than the previous ones, and that ending.. that cliffhanger was too much for me!


ohh some hours ago I decided to watch some anime episodes 0cause tonight I have something else to watch: finally today the new season of AHS arrives! and I can't wait!
also a new Grimm episode airs tonight, right after AHS (I'm so lucky they're not at the same hour..)

today I watched episode 09 of Class of the Elite (the name in japanese is quite complicated haha and I still don't learn it..), I have to say that this anime is getting more and more interesting every week.. I like the story so far and I find the main character quite impressive.. he seems kind of plain but in reality he's not, also he hides something and I want to know what it is!

I also watched ep. 12 of NTR - Netsuzou Trap and.. ohmygods! this anime will kill me, seriously! is too much for my poor soul and body.. and it's just two episodes away from its season finale and I can't accept it!

well, I guess that's all for now, as you can see I don't have so much to say, plus I feel quite bad haha I feel like my throat is burning x__x

oh, by the way, soon I'll be showing you more pics of my TG manga n__n' I want you to see how pretty it is haha!

anyway, thank you so much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful week n__n

bye bye!