sábado, 8 de abril de 2017

trust your heart

"LOVE IS AS MUCH FATE AS IT IS PLANNING,
AS MUCH A BEAUTY AS IT IS A DISASTER."
-The Crown ~ Kiera Cass


Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great, welcome to a new entry!

well, this is gonna be short 'cause I don't have any news to tell you and I'm not really in a mood to write a long entry haha I'm still sick, well, actually I'm feeling better now, but still

this time I decided to change the things a little bit 'cause the only thing I'm reading is manga n__n' don't get me wrong, I'm not getting tired of it, is just that I wanted for a while to grab a book an read it and so I did..

ah, finally spring break is here! is not like I fully enjoy it haha is just that it means vacations!
less noise around and more free time (or I hope so..)

okay, since I don't have an ything left to say, let's start with this!


I'm not sure if you know it or nor, but this year I decided to make some new year's resolutions, but of course, they're about books! (click here to see the entry in spanish)
one of the resolutions was to finish sagas/series/etc I previously started..


The Crown by Kiera Cass
finally I decided to "close the cycle" and read the 5th and, supposedly, last book of The Selection Series

I have to be honest, I wasn't really interested in this book 'cause I disliked the previous one, The Heir, so the exciment for this book was low.. but yeah, I wanted to know how was it going to end

the biggest surprise this gave me is that it's not as bad as The Heir, but of course, I don't think it's the best of the series..

honestly I think some situations of the story seem out of place and, sometimes, kind of forced like Eadlyn's new behaviour, plus it kinda feels like the characters are unimportant and flat, actually there's not something memorable about the whole plot of this "new story"

even if I liked Eadlyn a little bit I can't take off of my head her first appearance in her story, and yeah, she changed in this book, but still sometimes it felt like I was seeing the same old spoiled princess thinking about herself the whole time

and about the ending.. well, some people said that there was a surprising twist, but, you know what, it wasn't that surprising, I saw it coming and was kind of glad I wasn't wrong

overall it wasn't as bad as I thought but it obviously won't be the best book I've read this year; also I still think that the original trilogy is better and should have stood like that, a trilogy..

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish of course, click here then n__n

otherwise, some days ago I got a new sticker album!
at first I wasn't sure if it was going to be available in my country, but oh surprise! I found it so I had to buy it..


yes, yes! Miraculous Ladybug! as you may know, I'm in love with ML and actually it's almost impossible to find merchandise (at least for now) but when I saw this I knew I had to have it *-*

also when I was at the newspaper store where I bought it, I went to the comic/manga section and guess what I saw.. Tokyo Ghoul manga! of course, they only had Vol. 13 haha but I got kind of excited about it :P I also saw a volume of Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

they had other mangas too but I only cared about those two haha

and, what day is today? Shingeki no Kyojin day!
today's episode was great, but not as good as the previous one, of course, I was happy to see Levi *-* and finally to see that Sasha scene animated was supreme.. next episodes will be a blast, now I'm just waiting for the Eren vs Armoed Titan scene!


well, I guess that's all for now since I don't have anything else to say
as I told you this entry is short.. something strange these days, uh?

anyways, hope you liked, or at least, enjoyed the entry!
as always thank you so much for reading/passing by; hope you'll have an incredible weekend

bye bye!