miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

you can't win without fighting

"THIS WORLD IS A CRUEL PLACE.
CRUEL... AND BEAUTIFUL."
-Attack on Titan Vol. 2 - Hajime Isayama

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry, finally I'm here :P
hope you're doing great, I'm fine but a little bit tired, I've been sleeping just a few hours haha and all of that thanks to my obsessions.. pfft!

first of all, I've been reading a little bit.. but I don't know if I should consider the manga volumes as books, like, yeah, I put them on Goodreads but.. I'm still doubting they count as books (for me), so I'm still far, far away from my goal of 60 books..

anyways, I'm still watching the first season of Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) and Death Note, so you can imagine how much time it takes to watch the episodes, even if I only watch like three per day..
I'm so in love with Kuroshitsuji that I'm thinking about reading the manga! but first I have to finish the one I already started..

I also want to watch another anime haha BUT I guess I'll do it as soon as I'm done with the ones (or just one of them) I'm currently watching..

okay okay, besides my current obsessions, I don't really have so much to say, so let's start with this!



Attack on Titan (Vol. 2) by Hajime Isayama
so, as you know I'm currently loving Attack on Titan and since the second season of the anime is coming out in april (if I'm not wrong), I decided to read the manga 'cause I found the story very interesting

finally I decided to read Volume 2, and oh damnit it was too amazing!
I just love Mikasa and here she appears a lot, so I was in heaven haha

one of the main reasons why I liked this more than the first one is because we see Mikasa's story, we start to understand why she acts the way she does, why she cares about Eren and why she is willing to sacrifice for him

we also start to see more of Armin, I only hope we can see his development soon, he's such an interesting character, and I'm dying to see what's his role in the whole story

plus we had more action! and, honestly, I'm so in love with SnK thanks to that.. and ohgods Levi is coming! did I mention I'm crazy about Levi?

overall, I'm just loving the plot and the characters, and even knowing I already know what's coming next I just can't stop feeling excited and sad at the same time!

for the complete review (in spanish only), click here


Attack on Titan (Vol. 3) by Hajime Isayama
two volumes in just three days? hell yeah! as you can see I'm really interested into finishing the manga

I was so happy with this volume 'cause finally we saw a little bit of the development I wanted to see in Armin, and, honestly, it was amazing.. he's starting to realize how important he is, and also he demonstrated it!

BUT the most amazing in here is: Levi's special story! *-* ohmygods he is AMAZING!
so this comes as a 'bonus', and for so much people consider it the 9.5 chapter..

we also started to see one of the main plots of the whole story: what's going on with Eren, what happened to him?
I'm seriously dying to discover the truth! but I guess I'll have to wait a lot to know :| I usually avoid spoilers about SnK, so I want to keep the surprise for when the right time finally comes..

this volume was not as impressive as the previous one (I'm in love with Mikasa, fight me), but it was still great, and I can't wait to read the next one, but I guess I'll read a book first n__n'

for the complete review (in spanish) click here

otherwise, past week I got a new Lego figure!


yes, yes, YES! Harley Quinn!
I just love Harley, so when I saw this one I knew I had to get her; with this new one I now own three different variations, but I wanted to know where this outfit belongs to

so it seems that it's the 'Jokerland' variation, what's that? well, I don't have any idea haha but she looks really cute, right? n__n'


well, I guess that's all for now.. as you can see I don't have so much to say, so the entry is pretty short u__u

ohh, have you seen my Victor profile image? ohgods he's so gorgeous.. I want to marry him *-* but I also want him to marry Yuri T__T the eternal dilemma..

anyways, thank you so much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wondeful week! see you next time..

bye bye!