sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

what they do want is the slaughter

"ON THAT DAY, HUMANITY REMEMBERED
THE DREAD THAT WAS A LIFE UNDER THEIR RULE...
THE HUMILIATION OF BEING CAGED LIKE BIRDS..."
-Attack on Titan Vol. 1 ~ Hajime Isayama

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy, but finally here I am!

I can't beleieve how the month is passing by so fast! it seems like it was yesterday when it started..
oh well, what can we do about that..

anyways, as I told you in the previous entry, I decided that it was going to be a good idea to start reading some manga.. and guess what? I did it! haha I'm super excited and at the same time kind of afraid.. but I'm gonna keep on reading.. there's so much left..

okay, I don't really have so much to say, so let's start with this!



Attack on Titan Vol. 1 by Hajime Isayama
well, first of all let me tell you that I'm reading this manga n english.. even if it was published in spanish, I wasn't able to find it, so someone loaned it to me on an electronic device (and yeah, luckily that person has the other volumes!!), but it's okay, it's not so hard to understand n__n'

as you already know, I decided to read this manga 'cause I loved the anime (luckily second season is coming this year, so yeah, I'm gonna have spoilers, but meh, whatever) and I really wanted to know more; I know it's kind of old, but for me it's a whole new experience

I have to be honest: at first it was kind of hard to read, as you know you don't read mangas the same way you read books, it's from right to left, so it wasn't easy but it gets easier, believe me

the story is about gigantic creatures named "titans" (pretty obvious) that eat humans; it tells us that humanity is almost extinct so it "locked" up themselves into three walls: Maria, Rose and Sina, which keep the titans outside and let people live in peace.. but one day something happens and that's when the "real story" begins

I found the plot really interesting, is some kind of dystopian world, and I really like that kind of stuff.. I like a lot all the action it has, and also I enjoy how the author is willing to "kill" everyone and make us suffer haha

the "main" characters were great, since I watched the anime I fell in love with Mikasa, so I already have my favourites :P now I'm only waiting for my love to arrive!

this volume is actually short, the type you read in less than one day (actually I only spent like three or four hours on it), and the illustrations look amazing

I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read the next volumes!
gladly, or sadly, this manga is still going on: more chapters/volumes are coming out this year!

click here for complete review in spanish

well, I have to be honest about something: this is not my first manga T__T I'm currently reading CardCaptor Sakura: Clear Card, but I'm not really counting it since it comes out every month..
so I'll keep on saying that AoT is my first manga haha

othersie, some days ago I got new polishes! why? well, they were really cheap, so I couldn't resist..


Nail Polish by CK in pink
first of all let me tell you that I don'¿t even know if CK is the name of the brand, I'm so confused!

I bought this one 'cause I liked the colour, and it seems that I didn't have this shade, so, why not?


Nail Polish - offbrand
well, this certainly doesn't have a brand, but the bottle looked cute, so I got it haha it looks like a bunny and I couldn't resist

let's say the shade is a blood orange, is not completely red nor orange, but inbetween


well, I guess that's all for now, sorry for the short and crappy entry haha I don't have so much to say/show..

for the first time, in a long, long time I have the entry ready! haha see that? I told you I was capable of doing it :P

as always thank you so much for reading/passing by!
have a wonderul weekend!

bye bye!