sábado, 6 de febrero de 2016

A blank canvas... has unlimited possibilities

"I AM HARD ON MYSELF. BUT ISN'T IT BETTER TO BE HONEST ABOUT
THESE THINGS BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE THEM AGAINST YOU?
BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE CAN BREAK YOUR HEART?
ISN'T IT BETTER TO BREAK IT YOURSELF?"
- Isla and the Happily Ever After ~ Stephanie Perkins

Hi cutiepies!
woah like one week without a new entry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. is just that I've been uhm.. not so good haha actually, I had some kind of "crisis".. but whatever, welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n

I don't really have so much to say, I actually don't have so much pictures this time haha sorry, sorry.. is just that I'm gonna make a long entry 'cause I'm gonna talk (well, write..) a lot..

so.. february is finally here! and that means.. yes! the blog annyversary! ohgods only a few days left.. okay okay, we better start with this!


this week I finished a new book! and, I already want to start a new one :P I thought it could be a good idea to read "romance" books (yeah, not my style but whatevs) thanks to v-day, so, I'm gonna show you the first of the list..


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I read Lola past year and I was dying to read Isla, I have to say I really enjoyed and liked the two previous books (Anna and Lola) and this one was not the exception

Perkins writing style is really nice and easy to read, plus I adore her "true love" novels; of course, I'm not a big fan of romance books but this author became one of my favourites 'cause her stories also have a fun touch, which makes them really nice to read

I have to say Anna is my fav book, but I can't choose between Lola and Isla; and I totally love how we were able to see Anna, Étienne, Lola and Cricket again!

I really liked the first half of the book but all the time I was like "something bad is coming.." and then BAM! surprise, surprise.. yes, I cried T__T but I enjoyed every second of it; sometimes I thought the whole book was a little bit rushed (all the romance) but I liked it anyway, and the ending was so pretty!

I think I liked a lot the book 'cause I saw myself in Isla, most of the time I felt she was me haha I mean for her behaviour and how she acted (not how we look like, we're so different in that aspect..) and that made easy for me to connect with the story..

so the book is really pretty and Perkins did a great job, I would love to read more books like this "trilogy" (which is not a trilogy,  they're only connected), I mean, a 4th book would be amazing haha

well, I have a confession to make: as I said in the begining I had some kind of "crisis", it was thanks to this book haha I know it sounds dumb but it's true: I felt so sad when I finished it, maybe that's the reason why I don't usually read romance books, because they remind me that my love life is non existent and that I will never have one (maybe you think I'm being too dramatic but it's true), that's why I didn't come before to talk about it, it felt so real that I was avoiding the theme..

anyway, this is the first book of my short list for february (well, v-day themed books), so next week I'll come with a new one :P just wait for it!

otherwise, today I decided to paint my nails n___n this time I picked up a "coral" shade, I'm not sure if that's the colour haha 'cause the frickin' bottle doesn't have a name ¬¬


at first I wanted to make something different: I wanted to stamp something on them but the polish I choose was so sheer that it was a complete mess :( then I thought of something easier: to add a stone!

I got those "chips" long time ago and I wanted to use them, what a great choice! I used the triangle shaped one, in gold, in the ring finger, yes, just one! and I totally love the result!


well, I think that's all for today, sorry for the long but crappy entry haha I hope next entry will be better
as always thanks for reading/passing by! have a great day/night

bye bye sweeties!