sábado, 13 de febrero de 2016

Sh*t. Did I leave the stove on?

"TIME TO MAKE THE CHIMI-FUCKING-CHANGAS!"
-Deadpool (2016)


Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! I'm beyond good btw haha as you can see this is some kind of Deadpool themed entry! and I'm saying "some kind" 'cause it's not gonna be only about Mr. Pool haha

okay, sorry about that, is just that I'm in love with that movie! today I finally went to watch it *-*
I have to say I was torn between making this entry after ('cause tomorrow I'm gonna do another one!) but I thought it twice and said "f*ck it, I'm gonna do this today" :P

so, here is it! I'm not gonna say more, let's just start with this..



guess who watched Deadpool? yesssss ME!

well, I got my tickets yesterday, I wanted to go to the midnight showing BUT nobody wanted to go with me haha so that's why we went today..

I have to say I'm still disappointed about not getting my glass T__T they were sold out! I almost cried there :( but whatevs, sometimes you lose, right?

and now, about the movie.. this time I'm not gonna make any spoiler :P 'cause there's nothing I have to say, only that I am in love with this amazing movie! it was great, actually better than I expected it to be

of course, it has a lot of cursing, tons of bad words and also some sex scenes.. and I was bluffed about some kiddos on the back who looked like they were 12yo, they laughted at everything, really, EVERYTHING! like "hey, calm down, it's just a sex scene" I guess they'd never seen a naked woman before..

anyway, I think Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool! he did and incredible job and all the dirty jokes were really funny and almost all the movie I was laughing and had a good time watching it.. I would gladly watch it again *-*

so, I highly recomend it! just be aware about all the bad words and the explicit scenes (not only sex ones, but also "bloody") THIS IS NOT A KIDS' MOVIE! so don't take them to watch it!
probably he's my new favourite Marvel character (well, Loki will always be my #1), just watch it :P

I wasn't really sure about painting my nails for this ocassion 'cause tomorrow is Valentine's day but at the end I decided to do it..


this time I did something really easy: painted all my nails in red; in three of then I added a black diagonal line; in another nail I tried to make the Deadpool's mask (only the eyes haha) and in the last nail I wanted to make something special, so I remembered that in the trailer we can see Deadpool drawing and there we see an speech bubble that says "OUCHIE!" and I decided to made it; and at the end I added a matte top coat

I really liked the final result! they really look amazing! now I don't want to take off the polish for tomorrow's nails T__T

as I said up there (at the begining) this entry is not only about Deadpool 'cause I'm gonna talk about books! well, only one actually..
yes, I read another book from my february/romantic booklist..


P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
yes, the sequel of "To All the Boys I've Loved Before"; I really wanted to know what happened after the first book so I had to read it..

I have to say it was kinda better than its precursor but again it's not my favourite book so far; it was good but not perfect; it has just a little bit of character development (and here I'm talking about Lara Jean) and I've liked  to see more of it, sadly, for me, I didn't get more..

also I was glad to see that the author talked about feminism (even if it was only a little bit), I think we need to be educated about it

Jenny Han left some "plot holes" that make the story incomplete (at least for me) 'cause she gives us some little stories but she didn't close them, like "and what happened with this or that?" and I think she had to give us more, but probably she forgot or she didn't want to go deeper..

one thing that I really didn't like was the ending.. I got quite angry haha 'cause it was not what I wanted so it was disappointing for me u__u

of course, again I'm gonna give you some spoilers (sorry!) 'cause there were so many things I liked and other I didn't..

[spoilers will be here later babes!]

"Real isn't how you are made," said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you."
"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.
"Sometimes," said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."
-Margery Williams

that is the quote I fell in love with.. I think it fits great with the book and it makes me wonder a lot of things..

anyway, I didn't have high expectatives about this book 'cause the previous one was just okay, fine, for me.. after all this one is nice, I just got disappointed at the end and I feel like it should have been different.. but meh whatevs..


well I guess that's all for now; hope you enjoyed the entry :P
as always thanks for reading/passing by! have a wonderful day/night!

bye bye!