lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

★•not posted items ~ PG (pt.II) ☍

"SOMETIMES IT FEELS BETTER NOT TO TALK. AT ALL.
ABOUT ANYTHING. TO ANYONE."
-Breaking Bad ~ Walter White

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
well, I almost forgot to make the entry.. but gladly I'm finally here❢
I've been on fanfiction reading like crazy.. sometimes I have my "Harmony lapsus" and I have to read and read and read.. sadly some of them haven't been updated since some time.. and they're so good❢

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
casi olvido hacer la entrada.. pero afortunadamente aquí estoy❢
he estado en fanfiction leyendo como loca.. a veces sufro de mi "lapsus Harmony" y tengo que leer y leer y leer.. por desgracia algunos fics no han sido actualizados desde hace ya mucho.. y son tan buenos❢

anyway, as you can see for the title, today I'm finally uploading the second part of the items I didn't had the opportunity to post on Poupée..

como sea, como pueden ver gracias al título, hoy finalmente subiré la segunda parte de las cosas que no tuve oportunidad de subir a Poupée..

as I said before, I still have some of them to show you.. so here are they
let's start❢ ∩__∩

como dije antes, aún tengo algunas cosas que mostrar.. así que aquí están
comencemos❢ ∩__∩



White Blouson Jacket by Bershka
I got it long time ago, it's pretty old.. I liked the shape and how it looks on :P I'm not a big fan of white (I prefer black) but I fell in love with it❢
it's not so heavy but it's still warm.. perfect for autumn or winter ∩__∩

compré esta chamarra hace tiempo, es algo vieja.. me gustó la forma que tiene y cómo se ve puesta :P no soy una gran fan del blanco (prefiero el negro) pero me enamoré de ella❢
no es tan pesada pero igual es calentita, perfecta para cuando hace frío, ya sea otoño o invierno ∩__∩


HK Lipstick in Cotton Candy by Sanrio
as you maybe remember I got two of them on december.. some time later I opened one.. the cotton candy flavoured one❢ it's heart shaped and it looks totally cute❢

como quizás puedan recordar obtuve dos de éstos en diciembre.. tiempo después abrí uno de ellos.. el que tiene sabor/olor a algodón de azúcar❢ el labial tiene forma de corazón y es totalmente lindo❢


Cat Ears Ring by TodoModa
I fell in love with it *-* I love accessories ❤ so when I saw this I couldn't resist❢ actually TodoModa became one of my favourite shops.. the stuff in there is cheap and most of the time it's very very cute❢

me enamoré de él desde que lo vi *-* amo los accesorios ❤ así que cuando vi éste no me pude resistir❢ de hecho TodoModa se volvió una de mis tiendas favoritas.. las cosillas que venden son baratas y lindas (a excepción de las carteras haha)❢


Bright Pink Wedge Sneakers by Bershka
I got them long time ago as a present.. I don't like that kind of sneakers u﹏u I think I've only wore them like uhm.. three times.. I don't like so much the colour but it looks nice :P

éste par lo obtuve hace tiempo como un pequeño presente.. no me gustan éste tipo de zapatos/tenis u﹏u creo que sólo los he usado como uhm.. tres veces.. no me gusta mucho el color pero luce lindo :P


Crackle Pastel Purple & Blue Nail Polishes
my sis got them for me time ago and I really loved the colours.. sadly I sold the blue one recently 'cause I don't really like crakelated polishes.. I kept the purple one.. maybe one day I'll decide to use it..

mi hermana los compró para mi hace un tiempo y me encantaron los colores.. por desgracia vendí el azul recientemente ya que no me gustan los esmaltes craquelados.. sólo me quedé con el morado.. quizás algún día me decida a usarlo..


well that's all for now, sorry for the short entry, is just that I only had those pictures with me.. I'm guessing there's gonna be a 3rd part.. so stay tunned❢
thanks for readin/passing by ∩__∩

bueno, eso es todo por ahora, disculpen la entrada tan corta, solamente tenía esas fotos listas.. creo que habrá una tercera parte.. así que estén pendientes❢
gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *