miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

✯*not a satellite for sure ☄

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
I hope you've been doing great❢ I've been busy doing nothing LOL is just that I'm super lazy..
so, a new month is here.. ohh love is in the air, right? haha jk :P you know I don't like v-day.. but I'm wishing to make at least one entry for it.. we'll see..

Hola hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que esten muy bien yo he estado algo ocupada haciendo nada xD bueno, la verdad sólo soy algo floja..
así que un nuevo mes está aquí.. ohh el amor está en el aire, cierto? sólo bromeo :P saben que no me gusta el día de San Valentín.. pero espero hacer por lo menos una entrada dedicada a él.. ya veremos :P

well, today I wanted to make a new entry to show you the stuff I told you I got after xmas (or new year? whatever..) 'cause I still have tons of them..
so let's start❢

bueno, el día de hoy les sigo mostrando las cosas que les había dicho con anterioridad que  conseguí después de navidad (o año nuevo) ya que aún tengo mucho que mostrar..
así comencemos



Striped Hoodie by Cuidado con el Perro
okay, I saw it and fell in love❢ I don't know why it reminds me of Gryffindor (HP)  I really like the colour❢ I found it at men (boys) section u﹏u
it's thin so it's not so warm but it looks awesome and it was very cheap ◕‿◕

okay, la vi y me enamoré no sé por que me recuerda a Gryffindor (de HP)  me gustó mucho el color la encontré en la sección de hombres uu
es delgada por lo cual no es muy favorecedora para el frío, pero se ve genial y fue bastante barata ◕‿◕


Lipsticks in Cotton Candy and Berries by Hello Kitty - Sanrio
my sister got me these cute lipsticks❢ I really liked their heart shape! and they smell like heaven..
personally, I loved the berries one 

mi hermana me consiguió estos lindos labiales me gustó mucho la forma que tiene de corazón y huele divinamente..
personalmente, amo el que huele a moras 


Hand Cream in Purple Kiss by PINK by K
I got this for free when I purchased another thing, I wanted the purple one (there are another 3 colours/smells) 'cause it's my fav colour :P
it smells nice but it's not my favourite; I think it kinda smells like coconut o___o it works good, but, once again, not my fav..

como algunas sabrán, esta crema venía (o viene?) de regalo en la compra de otra cosa, escogí la morada (hay otros 3 colores) ya que es mi color favorito :P
huele bien pero no tanto; creo que huele como a coco o___o  sirve bien, pero no es mi favorita..

ohh I totally forgot to update about the movies I've watched.. so here are they..

oh simplemente olvidé hablar de las películas que he visto ultimamente.. así que aquí estan..

The Horde: I saw it was about zombies so I rented it.. to be honest this one is horrible❢ is boring and the end is kinda dumb, I regret the fact I watched it :|
ví que era de zombies y decidí rentarla.. para ser honesta es horrible es aburrida y el final es algo tonto, la verdad lamento haberla visto :|

Hercules: I love greek mythology so I wanted to watch this movie.. I thought it was gonna be better than the one starring Kellan Lutz but to be honest it was kinda boring, and the plot was not so good.. maybe they should stop doing remakes of Hercules :|
me encanta la mitología griega así que quería ver esta película.. pensé que sería mejor que la que protagonizó Kellan Lutz pero, para ser honesta, fue aburrida; la historia no fue buena.. quizás deberían dejar de rehacer películas de Hércules :|

Annabelle: I wanted to watch this movie when it came out; people were crazy about it and they were saying it was scary and good.. finally I had the chance to watch it and what do I say? I think it's super boring❢ it's almost the same as The Conjuring T___T maybe it has just one scary thing but the movie is very very boring..
la quería ver desde que salió; la gente estaba loca por ella y decían que asustaba y era buena.. finalmente tuve la oportunidad de verla y que digo? creo que es bastante aburrida es casi lo mismo que El Conjuro T___T quizás tiene una cosa que asusta pero en sí es muy aburrida..

Edge of Tomorrow: my mom wanted to watch it, so I watched it too.. I have to say it has no sense at all! plus I got bored of it.. the same boring part like thousand times! I hated it :|
mi mamá quería verla, así que la vi con ella.. tengo que decir que para mi, no tiene sentido! además me aburrí muy rápido.. la misma parte durante bastante tiempo.. no me gustó para nada :|

A Walk Amog the Tombstones: I didn't watch it complete, but the part I watched (like 1/2 movie maybe..) was uhm.. good; I'm not gonna say it's the best movie of Liam Neeson, but it's quite good :P
no la vi completa, pero la parte que vi (como media pelicula quizás) fue buena, no diré que es la mejor película de Liam Neeson, pero es entretenida :P

okay, I think that's all for now.. sorry for the short entry, is just that I don't have so much to say :| hopefully next entry will be better :P
thanks for reading/passing by ∩___∩

okay, creo que eso es todo por ahora.. disculpen la entrada tan corta, es sólo que no tengo mucho que decir :| espero que la próxima entrada sea mejor :P
gracias por leer/pasar ∩___∩

xo Cya' *