miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

❀ maybe I'm a little bit addicted ..☣

"SHE WAS LIKE THE SEA ON A STORMY DAY.
SHE COULD ONLY DESTROY."
-found on tumblr.

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
I hope you're doing great❢ finally I can say I'm feeling good :P these past few days I've been a little bit lazy but here I am makig a new entry ∩__∩

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero estén genial❢ finalmente puedo decir que me siento bien :P estos últimos días he estado un poco floja pero aquí estoy para una nueva entrada ∩__∩

today I'm gonna show the stuff I got past month and I didn't post I don't know why.. maybe I forgot or maybe I didn't have good pictures..
whatever, I was going to make the entry with the pictures I took past week after the storm.. but I'm lazy, so it'll have to wait..

hoy voy a mostrar las cosillas que compré el mes pasado y que no subí antes, no sé por cual motivo o razón.. quizás lo olvidé o no tenía buenas fotos..
como sea, iba a hacer la entrada con las fotografías que tomé la semana pasada después de la tormenta.. pero no tengo ganas, así que será para la próxima :P

we better start with today's entry❢

mejor empecemos con la entrada de hoy❢


well, as the title says, I think I'm addisted.. to what? nail polishes❢
lately I've been getting tons of them x﹏x maybe I should stop a little.. but I can't❢

como el título lo dice, creo que me estoy volviendo un poco adicta, a qué? esmaltes de uñas❢
últimamente he conseguido (ya sea que yo los compro o me los compran :P) varios x﹏x tal vez debería parar un poco.. pero al parecer no puedo❢


City Color nail polishes in Green (Paris) and Bright Pink (New York)
my sis got these for me past month and I liked them a lot❢
I didn't know about this brand before so I don't have references of it.. but I really loved the package  is very very cute❢ I think the collection was called "Girls of City Color" but I'm not really sure about it..
I recently painted my nails with the pink one, so if you wanna know more about it click here

mi hermana (la del medio) me compró éstos esmaltes en rosa y verde el mes pasado y la verdad me gustaron mucho❢
no sabía de esta marca antes, así que no sé si sirve bien o no.. me encantó el empaque, la cajita es bastante linda ❤ creo que la colección se llama "Girls of City Color" pero no estoy muy segura..
recientemente me pinté las uñas co el rosa, si quieren saber más click aquí


Nail polish in 245 Polvo de Hadas from the collection Stardust by Bissú
I got this (and the next one) past month and I have to say I really like this brand  is cheap and works very good ∩__∩
when I saw this new collection I fell in love *-* these polishes are texturized and I really liked the colour❢ (the name is something like "Fairy Dust")
for more pictures click here

compré éste (y el siguiente) el mes pasado y debo decir que amo esta marca ❤ es barata y sirve bastante bien ∩__∩
cuando vi esta colección me enamoré *-* toda la gama de colores de ésta son texturizados y los colores son bastante lindos❢
para más info click aquí


Nail polish in 247 Flor de Cerezo from the collection Stardust by Bissú
I also got this one 'cause I loved the colour❢ is a bright pink and looks very pretty on (the name is something like "Cherry Blossom")

también compré éste porque me encantó el color❢ es un rosa brillante y luce muy lindo en las uñas



Nail Polish in Pink Flares by S.he
my sis got this one for me a few days ago 'cause she liked the colour, she thought is was coral, but in reality is a neon pink❢
is very very bright and it is a matte polish❢ I already have a matte top coat but I always wanted to get a matte polish ∩__∩'
I don't know this brand, so I don't know how it works.. I hope to try it soon :P

mi hermana también me compró éste hace unos días ya que le gustó el color, al principio pensó que era coral, pero realmente es rosa neón❢
es bastante brillante/chillón y tiene acabado mate❢ desde hace un tiempo tengo un top coat que da ése efecto también pero siempre había querido un esmalte (si, con color) que ya fuera así sin necesidad de añadir top coat ∩__∩'
no conocía ésta marca, así que no puedo decir si es buena o no.. pero ya veremos :P

a lot of makeup this time right? well, it happens..
otherwise I went to rent movies.. here are the ones I watched..

mucho maquillaje, cierto? bueno, suele pasar :P
por otro lado fui a rentar películas.. éstas son las que vi..

Dracula Untold: I was dying to watch this one❢ I love vampires so when I saw it was for rent I had to get it.. what can I say about it? it was super cool❢ I really liked the actor who played Dracula  and the plot was interesting.. I loved the fights and the end was pretty cool.. maybe we'll get a second part.. who knows :P
bueno, moría por ver ésta❢ amo los vampiros, así que cuando vi que ya estaba a la renta pensé que debía verla.. que puedo decir? es bastante buena❢ me gustó mucho el protagonist y la historia fue igual interesante.. las peleas fueron magnificas y el final pff muy bueno.. quizás y hasta nos den una segunda parte :P

SxTape: okay, I wanted to watched when I saw it was a "horror movie", but, to be honest, it was a disappointment.. I wasn't expecting it to be the best movie ever but it was boring and had a lot of unnecessary sex stuff.. I know the title is direct (in spanish it was something like "the forbidden tape) and it clearly aludes sex, but, c'mon❢ the box said it was clasification B15 (I don't know if in another countries have the same or not.. but it means for older people than 15) but it clearly was M u﹏u
bueno, la quise ver porque la caja decía que era de terror, pero, honestamente, fue una desilusión.. no esperaba que fuese la mejor película del mundo, pero fue aburrida y tenía una enorme e innecesaria cantidad de sexo.. sé que debí haberlo imaginado por el título, aunque en español se llamaba "La Cinta Prohibida", pero la clasificación según era B15 aunque claramente debió ser C u﹏u


that was all for now.. thanks for reading/passing by ∩__∩

eso fue todo por ahora.. gracias por leer/pasar ∩__∩

Cya' *