lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

☁we say 'not today' *❄

"BE SOFT, KIND AND LOVING.
BUT ALSO TAKE NOBODY'S SHIT"
-found on tumblr.

Hi cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
I hope you had an amazing weekend❢
I wanted to update before, but I was too lazy to do it plus I forgot it ∩__∩' I'm gonna start editing the past few entries soon..
and, about the title, I know it doesn't match the entry.. but I was thinking about Game of Thrones :P

Hola❢ ◕‿‿◕ 
espero que tuviesen un estupendo fin de semana❢
quería hacer esto antes, pero o no tenía ganas o se me olvidaba ∩__∩' juro que comenzaré a editar las entradas que tengo pendientes..
y, acerca del título, sé que no va con el tema de la entrada.. pero estaba pensando en Game of Thrones :P

in this new entry I'm finally gonna show you how cold was the weather some days ago, how it rained sooo hard that we had some hail (not snow ahem)..

en esta nueva entrada por fin les mostraré lo fuerte que llovió, incluso hubo granizo (no nieve eh) y el frío que se sentía..

right now is very very hot❢ it definitely does not look like winter T___T the weather is crazy❢ one day cold, the next one hot.. ohmygods

ahora mismo se siente demasiado calor❢ definitivamente no parece invierno T___T el clima está loco❢ un día es frío y al siguiente caluroso..

anyway, we better start with this ∩__∩

comencemos con la entrada ∩__∩





this is the first picture I took, as you can see my patio/garden was full of hail❢ it rained at noon/night (uhm.. maybe from 6-7 pm to 8:30pm) that's why the pictures look so dark :P

ésta fue la primera foto que tomé, como pueden ver el patio/jardín estaba lleno de granizo❢ comenzó a llover como a eso de las 6 o 7pm y terminó como a las 8:30, por eso las fotos lucen un poco obscuras :P


my nephew didn't knew the hail, so I went outside and picked up some for him.. so I wore my beloved rain boots❢ sadly they are breaking x﹏x that's why I don't wear them when it rains 'cause the water gets inside LOL

mi sobrino no conocía el granizo, así que decidí salir y agarrar un poco para él.. me puse mis amadas botas de lluvia❢ para mi mala suerte se están rompiendo x﹏x es por eso que no las uso cuando llueve, ya que se les mete el agua LOL



on the patio we have some kind of stones (the ones people usually use to build walls) and in the picture you can see how much hail they had..

en el patio tenemos unos tabiques (espero que sepan que son xD) y en la foto pueden ver que tanto granizo había en ellos..



otherwise since the weather was cold I decided to show you my cute scarf❢

por otro lado, aprovechando que se siente frío decidí mostrarles mi nueva bufanda❢



Pastel Purple Scarf by Snoopy
I got it for free when I bought another thing.. it's soft and looks very cute❢
I'm not a big fan of Snoopy, but I really like this scarf 

la obtuve gratis cuando compré otra cosa.. es muy suave y luce bastante linda❢
no soy una gran fan de Snoopy, pero me encantó esta bufanda 



well, that was all for now.. I hope the weather stops being so hot x﹏x or I'm gonna die haha
thanks for reading/passing by❢ ∩__∩

bueno, eso fue todo por hoy.. espero que el clima deje de sentirse tan cálido/caliente x﹏x o moriré haha :P
gracias por leer/pasar❢ ∩__∩

Cya' *