miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

°cold as ice ⊰❁⊱

"In poison places, we are anti-venom
we're the beginning of the end"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
so, december finally is here! time passed by really fast❢ and now the year is ending..
I'm really excited about the christmas presents LOL sorry, but I'm honest..

anyway, I've been busy these past few days.. but I hope I'll have more time soon..
this time I'm bringing some new and also old items.. as you already know I stopped uploading pictures of regular items to post halloween themed ones.. so I still have some pictures to show..

let's start then❢



Nail Polish Remover Pads by Toya Paris
this is the first time I've tried them.. the brand is unknown, they were cheap so that's why I got them..
I used one to remove black polish (from my Mockingjay nail art) and I have to say it was horrible >< just one pad for one nail! the smell is not so good (strawberry) and they left my finger, well, my hands with this oily feeling..
I'm not sure about getting them again, 'cause I really didn't like them..


yes, I went for more ∩___∩ they glow a lot and they are super cheap❢
this time I got 3D stars, universe figures and more stars! maybe I'll go back for more.. who knows?


Nail Polish in 16 Neon Purple by KleanColor
my sis got this one for me❢ she knows how much I love purple so she bought it
I always say this brand has an special smell, I mean, their polishes smell different than other brands.. but this one smells way different, I think is a scented nail polish o____o
plus it looks like it has some really thin glitter, the one that you can hardly see..
I really like this brand, so it was perfect❢ ◕‿◕


I also painted my nails with it.. something very simple to be honest.. I used mint and then purple to make a two colour blend gradient nail art..
I really liked the result, easy and pretty :P


well, that was all for now, thanks for passing by❢ I hope I can edit everything soon..
thanks for passing by ∩___∩
Laters, babies

Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes♫