martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

♈ not as excited as I thought ..✞

"Starships were meant to fly
hands up and touch the sky"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
how have you been? well, I've been very busy, as always u____u but I'm here again :P despite all the stuff I have to do..

anyway, today I don't have so much to say, but I wanted to make the entry 'cause I want to talk about the finale of True Blood..
as you probably know, it was the end of the series, after 7 seasons it came to an end.. but what are my thoughts about it?


first of all I have to say I'm really really REALLY DISAPPOINTED about it >____<
I was a big fan of TB and I was hoping an epic finale.. but it was boring; I think we all witnessed they run out of ideas for the series and just made the first thing that went through their heads..

but honestly, what was I expecting?
Bill's true death wasn't a big deal for me; now that I think about it, I didn't like Bill; yeah, in some moments he was good gor Sookie and she really loved him, but I was never convinced about their relationship
 WHAT THE FUCK happened to Eric? I mean, he saved Sookie one last time by killing the Yakuzas but, then what? they never spoke again? he just stood in Fangtasia forever with Pam? WHAT? I really wanted to see Sookie and Eric ending up together u____u
 Sookie ending up with someone else, we didn't even know who the fuck is he, srly???

uhm.. I don't even know what else to say; as I said before, the finale was boring and I think they needed maybe one chapter more to really close the series and maybe they should gave us some details, but that's my opinion u____u
so as you can tell, I'm not happy with it and I feel like I lost one hour of my life watching it :|

okay, talking about other things, I finally decided to paint my nails n____n

on sunlight

I wanted a different design T____T but I screw it and never got the result I wanted >___>
anyway, I used a bright pink shade in all my nails and then added a "line" like a bolt.. or that's what I like to think LOL for this I used my silver holographic polish
maybe they look very simple, but I like them; is not what I wanted, but they look nice; maybe next time I'll do something better u____u

I decided to continue with my small history in Poupée Girl :P take a look!

december 2009 - september 2010

well, there's not so much to say about it; only that I used to change my pupe hairstyle and hair colour every month and, of course, I enjoyed all the events I was in.. is a real shame that I sold a lot of the items from those events Y____Y right now I'm trying to get the items I once owned, obviously I'm buying them from other pupes, is horrible when I can't find what I want :(


anyway, the other day I went with my sister to get some stuff for the party and she bought me something I'm dying to show you! but, I'm not gonna do it.. why? well, I'll do it when the time comes..
sooooo that was all for now n____n thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Nicki Minaj - Starships