jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

⊰unholy crap⊱ ..❣

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
hope you're having an incredible time n____n
I totally forgot about updating here LOL sorry!
I thought I made the last entry earlier this week but oh surprise! it was a week ago u____u
well, this time I come without imagination (or I better say without images?), so this entry will be.. uhm.. a little bit shitty x___o

anyway, I decided to finish (finally!) the entries about the game I used to play everyday and night..

Papa's Cupcakeria by Flipline Studios (part III)
as I said up there, this is the last time I post about this :P okay? okay..


Thanksgiving Season
(feather cookie, chocolate acorn, harvest stripe cookie,
pumpkin pie drizzle and autumn leaves sprinkles)
Christmas Season
(present cookie, tree cookie, gingerbread man,
santa cookie drizzle and crushed candy canes)
New Year Season
(new year topper, candles, streamers,
flavor x drizzle and stache sprinkles)

UPDATE
St. Valentine's Day
('Be Mine' Candy, Rose, Chocolate dipped strawberry,
Watermelon drizzle & 'XO' sprinkles)

so that was everything about this game.. I went through new year season like two or more weeks, I think I just stood in that season and I'll never move on.. but that doesn't matter right now, I found the Donuteria one and I think I'm gonna keep on playing that one..

edit: okay, I played again and finally ended the New Year Season, and started all over again n____n that means Valentine's Day is back and finally I took a snapshoot of it :P

that was all for now x____x sorry for the entry! I promise I'll make a better one next time..
thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Ed Sheeran - Lego House♫