viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

✦' one step closer.. ♡

"But then I asked for your number,
said you don't have a phone"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ohh I wanted to make the entry before, but I was too lazy to do it or I just simply forgot it.. anyway! here I am, finally!
I'm still very busy helping my sister with her son's first birthday party, we're just one month and half away from the big date and we have so much to finish x____x harder days are coming!


but sometimes I take a break (like right now) and do other things, like what? well, I'm starting to play again!!


Just Dance 2014
my nephews broguht their xbox during vacations and it stood here (in my house), so we usually play every afternoon.. lately we've been playing Just Dance 4 but we rented the 2014 edition..
it has some "new" songs like 'Blurred Lines', 'Get Lucky' and others..
it's very funny (usual at this kind of games) and we usually end very tired :P

a few weeks ago my sis got something for me and I have to say I really like the small presents she gets for me, she's so sweet!


maybe you know it, or maybe not, but I LOVE accessories  specially pierces, rings and necklaces; so my sis got these cute pierces for me! ◕‿◕
I also love cupcakes so they are perfect! the small stones make them look delicate and cute, they are very small (as you can see in the picture) and that's the good thing about them, I like that kind of pierces n____n


she also got me this drink LOL
I don't know why I took a picture of it, maybe because I really liked the can and its colour.. the taste was not really good for me x____x even if it was of mixed berries..

well, as I said up there I rented that game but I also rented some movies n____n

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: okay, I'm not fan of the Avengers, specially from Captain America and I just watched some minutes of the first movie; so I didn't had idea of what to expect; this movie was boring for me, I really wanted to give it a try since everyone on tumblr seemed to love it, but sorry, I was just one step away from hating it..

Vampire Academy: as you know I recently read the first two books of this saga but I didn't love it (I'm still open to love it in the future when I'll read the other books..), so I was not dying to watch it but I gave it a try; I really don't know how to feel about it, sometimes I got bored and maybe they incorporated things from the other books to it and that was confusing for me; plus I wasn't sure about the actors, I'm not really sure if I'll watch it again if I had the chance..

A Haunted House 2: time ago I watched the first part, I'm not sure why I rented the second part.. I have to say this one is boring and worse than the past one u____u I didn't like it, not even a little bit!


okay, that's all for now, I've been here for one hour or more LOL
thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

5 Seconds of Summer - Don't Stop