jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

☁' oh august ๑﹏๑

"We wait for the bell
and we dream of somewhere else"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
august is finally here! I know it was august in the past entry, but I didn't mention it n____n to be honest I don't know why I get excited, there's nothing interesting about it.. is not even autumn yet ¬¬'
anyway, yes yes, I'm still busy and I wanted to make this entry yesterday but I didn't had enough time ∪﹏∪ so today is the day and here I am!

the other day my mom was cleaning a room where we put all kind of stuff (my niece throws there her toys..) and she found something I've been looking for ages..


this is my beloved body cream!  I bought it long time ago and I honestly thought I had lost it u____u but here is it!
is from Revlon and it smells like heaven *-* (berry + white lily)
after I didn't find it in my house I started looking for a new one everywhere! but I couldn't find it, it was impossible! I think the brand stopped doing them! and that's a shame, 'cause I really like it ╯︿╰


Nail stickers by Barbie
my niece gave me these recently n____n she knows how much I love painting my nails!  I don't know if I'm gonna use them or not, because they look very cute in there :P


here's a closer look, the figures are: hearts, stars, gems and Barbie silhouette (logo)

one thing I also did was reading! finally :P


The Lord of The Rings I: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
this was a birthday present I got from my mom n____n
I really love the movies, so I obviously wanted to read the books but I always left them a little bit away from my "Need to get/read" books' list, I got other books instead this trilogy.. but finally I got the first one!

~the story is about how Frodo gets the Ring and how he and his friends (Sam, Merry and Pippin) carry it to a safer place.. we see how they go through a lot of obstacles because the Enemy wants to get back his Ring which is going to give him the power to destroy the Middle Earth..
in this book we learn the story from the Ring and how it affects the creature who owns/uses it; we also see the begining of their trip to destroy it and so, destroy the Enemy..

well, I have to say I spent almost one week reading it >____< for me, sometimes it was a little bit hard 'cause it said like three different names for one place, and, to be honest, I got bored with the prologue T____T and sometimes I just hated how detailed all was.. I thought "nobody needs to know that"..
but, overall, is a great book and if you liked the movies, you should read the books :P
it's well writen and it's a whole new world, which is fantastic!

so, that's all for now n____n thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Paramore - Daydreaming♫