domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

❥I had wings once.. ♈

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do
you'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
sorry, I totally forgot about updating here :P I've been busy this past week.. but today is a good day (or should I say night?)
anyway, as you probably guessed this entry is gonna be about Maleficent ◕‿◕

well, first of all I'm a big fan n____n she's my favourite disney villain!
so when I knew there were gonna be a movie about her I didn't hesitate and decided I wanted to watch it when it came out.. so finally the date has come; I went to watch it yesterday!


I loved it!!  I have to say sometimes I thought it was too "cute" but it's a good movie, the effects are good and the plot is interesting.. I love how they changed the story :P and, of course, I loved Angelina Jolie! she is PERFECT! I totally fell in love with her!

if you're thinking it's like the Disney animated version, well, let me disappoint you: it's not.
I mean, you're gonna be able to see Aurora and the fairies but the movie is about Maleficent (the title says it, right?) so deal with it..

****spoilers****
oh sorry! but I think this is a spoiler, maybe it's not, but I better put it that way :P

ok, one thing I wanted to see was Maleficent being really evil LOL I love her as a villain, but it was obvious this movie was not gonna show her like that, right?
and about the true love kiss.. I wasn't surprised, why? well, I already saw that in Once Upon A Time n____n' but I think it fits perfectly..

I saw some posts on tumblr saying this is a "femenist movie" and I was like WTF?
people got upset by this movie, why? because Prince Phillip wasn't very important and Maleficent woke up Aurora with her kiss..

ok, as I said up there this movie is about Maleficent, it was OBVIOUS that they were gonna change the story (like SnowWhite and the Huntsman) and make her a good character.. I don't get why people is freaking out.. and about the kiss; well, I always wondered why Aurora and Phillip had true love and why she woke up with his kiss, they only met one day and that was all, for me that's stupid..
in the movie Maleficent loved Aurora like a mother loves her child, so, why not? it's showing us that love is not only given in a romantic way (I mean as a couple), it comes from family, even from a friend..

so yeah, I loved the movie and I'm probably gonna watch it again when it comes out for sale :P

well, I also pianted my nails for this special ocassion n____n'


I watched a tutorial on youtube but I changed it a little bit; I painted four nails black and one (the middle one) nude; in two black nails I added big glitter and small glitter polish and in the other two nails I made green fire I used neon green, pastel green and neon yellow, and, in the nude nail I made the Maleficent hornes with her forehead :P

I really liked the result! it was easy to do, which was good 'cause I didn't have enought time to do a complicated nail art u____u

so, that was all for now n____n thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream